Tuesday, February 10, 2009

music today

the saddest song i've heard today is "still life" by men at work. really terrible sad song. i mean, good, but very sad.

this "dancing into danger" song freaks me out. seriously. it's good, but scares me to death.

last night i thought maybe i saw someone i knew, in a black bmw in the backseat, crouched down. i sensed it a bit, but don't know for sure. i didn't have a bad feeling from it at all.

today i went to downtown d.c. and after awhile, i just left. i felt i was picking up on contrasting energies. well, and when i tried to go to the hospital to have them check on stuff, the same place where the bloodletting happened, and i was refused painkillers while given medication for cramping, and where my radiology photos were disappearing and reappearing...it was wehn i was there that i got a bad feeling. really bad feeling and so i signed in and then left. i didn't stay for care, but i wonder if i should go back because there are at least a lot of other doctors around and not just one. i have my leg still going numb and other problems since my back was injured and then i have the pregnantcy that hasn't finished out and needs attention. pregnancy horomones have to be to zero and they're not. i cannot say i trust washington to my care, and i cannot say i know which doctor to trust.

listening to mad at you and heard some thrasher metal earlier. shut up made me laugh, by the neighbors. like "mad at you" a lot, and amsterdamned but this one is a little scary too. i almost hate "hands of heaven" i like it so much.

i have been trying to piece something together. a "W" from my youth, and a "C" from my near past, and converse sneakers and attitude.

No comments: