Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wenatchee CPS Class Action Plans

I think some of us need to get together and approach Senator Pam Roach about these things.

I had a comment, which I'll respond to, just a little bit ago, about rights being violated by CPS. I'd like to know if they are in Wenatchee, or the State of Washington, or what.

Anyone who feels their rights were violated in Wenatchee, should contact me. We will organize and be better off when we group together and find a lawyer to go over the facts.

I believe others in Wenatchee had their rights violated and some probably weren't even familiar enough with the laws to know how the law was violated. I know enough to know some basics and could help sort through facts.

Let's get a class action moving, against CPS in Wenatchee, for violations of constitutional and civil rights. And let's work with Pam to get things moving. I think we should hire someone from out of state, this California lawyer I've got my eye on, who has already taken such a case and won millions and then awards for his legal work. It might not be too difficult to get him to take the Washington Bar Exam and be licensed to work this area. We need someone like him, who doesn't have ties to political figures in this state. He needs to be independent (he or she).

Not only that, if we pool our resources together, we can afford a better lawyer and pay for costs. If we work together, we have a good chance of getting some accountability for the state.

No comments: