Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Seeing A Part of Someone's Past

Today I saw an image of my boyfriend's past.

It wasn't for writing or intentional. I was lying in bed and he had one hand brushing my hair from my face and the other one was on my neck. Just cool hands. I had my eyes closed and all of a sudden, I saw a picture of him, a snapshot picture.

I saw him with both his hands raised up to the sky and a gun pointed directly at him. I asked him, at that moment, did you ever, at one time in your life, have your hands in the air like this, and have a gun pointed at you?

He looked at me and repeated the question and then said yes. I said, "really?!" I was more suprised than he seemed to be. He said it was true and only happened ONE time in his life.

He asked if I saw this happen outside or inside and I said I couldn't tell. I didn't see any background, just the image of him standing and his hands up in the air and someone facing him with a gun pointed at him.

I then asked, because I thought I saw this after seeing the first thing, I asked him if he'd been wearing some kind of hat. He said what kind and I saw some kind of hard hat or helmet but he first said maybe a baseball type of hat and then said the other guy was wearing a hat, but he said, after consideration, he wasn't wearing a hat.

But I got the other part right. I have no idea why I saw this but I did. I don't know what it was about, the scenario and I didn't ask him. He'd tell me if he wanted me to know. So I left it at that.

I have to ask, because otherwise I wouldn't know if what I'm getting an idea about is actually something real or not. The other night I saw the word "goat" when I was trying, purposefully, to see something about his past, and I came up with the idea that he had a special goat as a child or later, that he'd been a scapegoat.

No comments: