Wednesday, February 11, 2009

music today

Avalon by The Roxy kills me. Too deep and love it so much I hate it. hate, hate, hate. so sad but beautiful voice.

I must sound like a little nut when I mention princess Di, and I haven't mentioned much lately, regarding my plans or anything, but I did have a dream about her a few days ago. In my dream, she was alive and her death had been faked to secure her actual life.

But I know this isn't the truth, because of the autopsy and everything, but still...that's what I dreamed and I wasn't thinking about her at all that day. I just saw all these people, men and women, in my dream, surrounding her and then I thought I knew this was the truth and I realized it was a dream shortly after waking.

I suppose it's not totally nutty, when I'm planning to look into things and write a book (sin electricidad!) about her. What i mean by not using electricity is that I think if you're working on something that requires a lot of research and is somewhat sensitive, well, knowing what I know is possible, I think I'd prefer to use an old manual typewriter. It's more secure, period. Faxes, computers, and I've heard, even electric typewriters can be hacked and intercepted. Not totally sure about electric typewriters, but maybe?

I learned how to type on an old manual typewriter. It was huge and solid iron. I got the award for "Most Rhythmic Typist". LOL.

I think the reason for lack of good journalism and serious inquiry (independent) into her death is because of fear. Seriously. Because I started to get afraid myself, even, because you know if the cover up was that sophisticated, you could be next and it would look "like an accident" and be slick. And I already found odd discrepencies so I'm positive it was foul play. I also think it's good that someone was starting to look into the man who died on the motorcycle, mannakee or whatever. But you look at how many robberies and break ins and deaths (accidental) surrounded her, and I think this would strike a very realistic fear in any intelligent journalists heart. Or maybe most just figured the 'experts' at inquiry should know better than they? I have seen nothing of an examination of her inquiries into land mines and things, explained to the public in laypersons terms.

I want to meet Brenda Wells.

I am also going to destroy the assumptions about her mental health and paranoia and those who attacked her after her death, and not through my own opinions but by laying out the facts in logical order and showing the contrast of truth and reality.

I still do not have this bad vibe or bad feeling. I seriously wonder what all of that is about. I feel very good about everything, in a strange way, very right and uplifted somehow.

I like these songs by Scorpions and the cure, Strange Day.

I contacted CPS and my family about how soon I might see my son...if it's possible to see him next week if I am back. I believe I will determine the facts of seeing him before darting on over. I need to know that when I arrive, I will be able to see my son immediately and consistently. Why would I go to Wenatchee for ANYTHING else?

I would not go for any rreason but to get my son.

I hope I do not have to go to the federal courthouse first, to file for an injunction or for violations of civil rights first, but maybe the feds could help with getting the visitation back.

The smiths! Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others...love. I cannot believe how many good songs the smiths have. really like them.

going to visit some colombians este noche. hasta luego por ahora mis amigos.

oh shit. just as i'm ready to leave and pull the plug, i hear this remix of madonna's "into the groove". i am making my boyfriend buy a madonna cd. i cannot pull the plug for one more minute...oh no, this one is 7 minutes long. he's waiting for me in the car and will kill me if i see here this whole time. this is a good one to dance to, i think

No comments: