Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What's True in My Writings & OIG Complaint

I should clarify, all the things I wrote about the spy stuff is true. I really did have all these things happen recently, and had questions and was approached and everything.

But some of the descriptions of my fiance were not true, and I just threw it in because I already knew what the state would be looking at, since they've been so eager to read my blog and find fault. The only parts I wrote which were not true, were the parts about the character of my fiance.

Also, I think people should know, when I write poems or 'images' I am not usually writing from my own perspective or state of mind. I may write about a woman with slashed wrists and it has nothing to do with my life, or I may write, first-person, about passive-aggressive feelings or about being in love and it may or may not be an accurate reflection of what I'm thinking. I imagine many different situations and scenarios and emotional states as well, and if I wrote, for example, first person about slashing someone's tires and even killing someone, it would be to get into the psyche of another person's mind and explore the character of someone else. Sometimes, writing is like acting. Sometimes writing is purely autobiographical and other times it's fiction.

At any rate, everything I've written, about diplomats and people I've met, is true. The only part I toyed around with, was what my fiance was about specifically.

I'm putting up my OIG complaint, which is completely true, only because it's been years and several people knew the details of my complaint and tried to make sure it got lost or went to someone in particular who would ignore it or write it off. I found out, on more than one occasion, someone was put ahead of my claim and knew about my complaints before I ever called--there was always someone who already knew about it who was making light of it and wanted it to go only to them and no one else.

I brought up my complaint to a guy in the Midwest who was very concerned, and yet anyone in the California area or Oregon area, was always trying to steer me to a particular person they knew already. So for this reason, while it's better investigations are done with some details secret, I think it's better for the public to know the entirety of my complaint and what people were concerned about and were trying to conceal. Especially with regard to deliberate obstruction of justice between both the FBI and the Portland Police Sgt. Rich Austria. I am sure those police officers who thought there was something wrong with me, and who wondered why I was "known" by the whole of law enforcement in Oregon and Washington, might like to know the truth about what I was dealing with before I ever showed up in Wenatchee.

No comments: