Thursday, February 19, 2009

sick & image

still don't have pain meds evaluated and changed to increase.

feel very sick. very tired, and taking a nap again.

my back and stomach both hurting badly. nurse wondered why i haven't had back evaluated yet or MRI done. right now my entire left leg is numb, not just to the knee.

feel awful. okay mood. just feel badly. still haven't seen a doctor today.

thinking about a lot of things. am hot and sweating and a little nauseous. thinking i somehow saved someone's life yesterday or the day before.

saw an image a few minutes ago of a man at a confession/jail table, with elbows on it and hands crossed. white and larger frame, built and tall. medium to larger. hands folded actually, together. looking straight ahead and as view is made distant, i see it's a table inside a room. has something to say about me, a witness to testify or something. button up white collar oxford style shirt with sleeves rolled up. not poor by any means. going to talk or has already, about something concerning me. not dark hair, medium brown or blondish. more dark blond. sort of angular face, broader in width.

taking a nap now

coming back to this. i couldn't really tell, in my image or impression, if this guy was a law enforcement employee or not, and what side of the confession/interrogation table he was on. he was facing out, towards me, and had sort of an air of authority so I almost think he's law enforcement, but then the impression was that he had infomration on me and has something to say about me. a witness to testify or something. exactly. an informant, but what side of the table is he on exactly and how many sides has he played in the past?

No comments: