Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Recognition & Getting Nowhere

I recognized a woman here, by the name of Julia, who says she's from Chicago. I don't know where I've seen her before but she wasn't friendly to me before and I didn't get the best impression. She was hostile before. This time she was friendly to my face at least, but she said she just had a familiar face and it is more than that. I know her somehow or she knows me. I also noticed the expression on someone else's face when we went through the doors, and the two exchanged looks. I couldn't see the look on J's face, but I did see the look on the other woman's face. I don't know how to describe it.

Also, the day before yesterday, when I was at a Safeway, typing my post "eyes without a face" I saw the same man who I've seen twice before with the blond toddler (girl) at Hyattsville Starbucks and then the Museum in D.C. and then at the Safeway in another town. It was the same guy, but this time he was without the little girl. He looked over and craned around a tower of goods and a line to look at me and when I looked up and saw him, he backed away into the line and then disappeared, going into the store and not proceeding through the line.

Before going to radiology, I saw a strikingly handsome man. I am interested in what country he's from because he had these beautiful turquoise pale green eyes and was darker complected. At first I thought Italian and then thought perhaps Middle Eastern. He wore a long black wool coat and had dark hair. I had a good impression or aura from him. Neither of us smiled but just looked at eachother. I feel I know him somehow but I know I do not, or feel we should know eachother but can't explain why.

No comments: