Saturday, February 21, 2009

Turning New Corners & 7th Day Adventist Hospitals

I am extremely happy to have this newest finding, validating my claims of cauda equina and numbness in my leg and the other stuff, including pain. I really needed this break, and I have always believed in myself, that I know and can judge accurately, my problems. I can even use these records, in my defense with the CPS claims, because they constantly mocked me and were derisive, siding with doctors who lied about me to claim I was delusional and just wanted drugs.

I'm so very, very, thankful for everything everyone has done at this hospital. It has been my best experience. I have not been rushed out before it is time either, and they've been careful and in general, the attitudes of the employees are good. It's 7th Day Aventist, and while there is a religious background, they hire people of all faiths and backgrounds--I've met protestants, jews, and muslims here, and from all over the world. I thought a sort of nice touch was their "word of the day" by chuck swindol or something, or words to live by as they quote a saying over the loudspeaker each morning but it's not obnoxious at all. I can't imagine it would offend anyone of any faith, and they talk about "god" in general, so it's more just uplifting messages.

I don't know why I had such problems, horrific problems, with people at the other hospitals. GW is an excellent place, but a few of the people there, I don't know, those who wanted to get to me, had access to me there. I had a bad vibe going there, but I also met some wonderful practicioners. I just wanted the good to protect me from the bad. At PG there were not enough good and I had severe problems there--that place wasn't even safe and stuff went on that does not usually fly in a normal hospital.

I'm excited to try the lidocaine because maybe it will be a medication that will allow me to work and get by until the day I have to have surgeries.

I'm still in pain, and my belly is swollen and distended, but I have peace of mind now and feel better emotionally about everything. Things are unfolding and smoothing out.

Oh, back to 7th Day Aventist, I've never gone to their church and I don't advocate one church over the other, but for me, I've had very good luck with decent medical care and sincere employees at these hospitals. In Oregon, they always treated me well, and with respect, and here I'm finding the difference again. I have decided that when I go to Washington to fight the state because of their constitutional and civil rights violations, if I have to have medical care, I'm driving to Walla Walla to the 7th Day Adventist hospital there.

I really appreciate their professionalism and their willingness to help me get back on my feet, and all the employees contributed. Even Dr. Henri, who I didn't get along with, at least, I think, must have done a pretty good job with the D&C and I heard other people say positive things about her skills. I haven't hemmorhaged or been bleeding at ALL, since the surgery. I have the pain a little, but I think it's distension and healing pain, normal stuff. Now I can move forward and see what happens from here, with my periods.

I really think my biggest last things to do, to prove Wenatchee wrong, is to get an MRI of my pelvis and stomach, from doctors and I guess I'll have to find a way to pay for it upfront because I can't claim I have an emergency right at this moment. I need to prove my pelvic damages and I should be in really good shape to prove the Wenatchee professionals lied about me and tried to cover their asses because they knew I was going to sue them.

I'm also planning on contacting the lawyers for this woman I met here, who filed a suit for damages from a forced childbirth that should have been a C-section. She and I are going to chat!

I get to try the lidocaine at 10 p.m. tonight and I'm counting down. I'm wondering what kind it is though, because it's in capsule form. I can't find any info about capsule form. It's also off-label for status epilepsy.

I need to finish my epilepsy evaluation, and still have to have the EKG and whole work up. I have to do this while I'm still here and I've been planning on it but the other health stuff got in the way.

No comments: