Thursday, February 12, 2009

CPS Wants Security For Colombian; and U.S. Intelligence

Well, it's for me or for both of us.

I asked CPS to arrange for visitation and Michelle called anxiously today saying they were looking into arrangements and had to coordinate "security".

What a bunch of bullshit. I'm so glad I'm not going back to that hole alone. I am definitely filing something against them.

And as for the restraining order in maryland by the crazy Nigerian lady, I have to fix this by tomorrow but I'm asking for an extension bc I need more time because of the medical problems with my back. I haven't been able to work since I was assaulted, and the miscarriage problems are not over.

Anyway, I think the only way to solve anything in Wenatchee, is going to be through the federal courts through filing for civil rights violations to due process and rules of civil procedure.

I also asked the state bar for more time to respond to the Bar complaints and I haven't been able to get this information, my medical records, because the main hospital of GW, where I had some of the bad things happen and radiology photos disappearing and reappearing, well, they were telling me I had to pay a shitload of money to get copies of my medical records.

So I didn't have it on me and couldn't get my records, to show to the Washington Bar, for getting a medical abatement.

But I'm going to write Scott Busby and explain and ask if it's okay to submit things in just a little while.

And yeah, if anyone is interested in contributing to "the cause" of getting my son back without this shit the state tried to pull on me and my son, and to help me pay for a lawyer or legal costs, I welcome all contributions and any and all ideas because there is no help in Washington, not even through volunteer organizations, and I wouldn't have been writing embassies in D.C. if this wasn't true.

I need help, and I believe my best help is in the form of collaborative international help from a few people, because I asked for help from people in my own country, for years, and no one did a god damn thing, except to slander me further.

Finally, I have some people paying attention.

And I would like to know why the U.S. government thinks I'm so special, and why they want MY help, if they couldn't do a single thing to rectify what happened to me and my son in Wenatchee, WAshington. It seems to me that they HAVE information that would assist me, which they don't want to share because maybe I'd have grounds for a lawsuit against some of their own people.

I want to know what the hell is going on.

If I'm good enough to be a "SPY" then I am and always was, good enough to offer assistance to.

When someone from the U.S. decides to come forward with help and compensation for what happened to me and my son, maybe we'll talk and someday I'll offer my analytical skills. In the meantime, FUCK YOU and what you've done to plenty of others who you knew were innocent and not crazy, and who have been dragged through the mud and had their civil rights trampled, with no end of the tunnel in sight.

The U.S. justice system must fix the problems it created for others, and if it doesn't crack down and start setting new precedents, there will be a revolution, and it won't be a pleasant one. I am on the side of peace, but I am also on the side of equality for ALL, not just those who compromise and shoulder with those they think are in good standing for their own benefits.

I want to help others, get this country straightened out, and I believe much of my assistance, if it's forthcoming, will come from others who will become my "family" in a way that no one did in the U.S. Except maybe my good friend, since we were 15 years old, Geoff, and a few other women who have known me this long as well.

I know who my fucking friends are and I'm keeping my guard up as to who just wants to use me or who is interested only in themselves.

You help me, and you will see me coming around to help YOU, in ways you might not have ever imagined. I have something to offer, and I know it, and some jealous individuals have tried to keep me down because of it.

That doesn't stop me.

But I know discovery has been coming out and witnesses have come forth about what happened to me, and why the hell is no one talking about it and clearing my NAME?

Clear my fucking name, in the name of Christ.

I showed photos of my son, or video clips, to some Colombians today, and it just fuels the fire inside of me. None of this should have ever happened.

I know there is a lot of work ahead of me, and that my life has been spared, multiple times, because God knows I can be counted on, to be effective and fair to everyone, and to fight for worthy things. I have been true. I think anyone who tries to fuck with me or my son should know, right from the start, that God is on my side, and that my protection has come from other sources, not what they think, so they should fucking think twice about screwing with me again, and if they're not religious, it is time to fucking look at my life and how many times I have almost died and survived, and get some fucking religion.

And, by the way, as for the fear or impressed attitudes about people from Colombia, I have not even met ONE who does cocaine or deals, at least not in front of me, and most are total teetollars. You cannot judge an entire country and it's people by small groups. Also, as for the smaller groups, I think there could be peace if they legalized all this crap. I think all of Latin America should legalize it and take the wind out of crime. There's nothing to fight over then. I think drugs should be legal worldwide.

I did have a strong drink tonight. I deserve it and needed it.

My ring size is a fucking number FIVE. for your information.

No comments: