Saturday, February 28, 2009

today

This has been a strange day but I'm getting some things done. I don't even know which finger the ring is supposed to be on. I've been looking at everyone's hands today and I noticed some are wearing a band on the left and some on the right. All of them look like wedding rings. Are we in consensus on which hand to put the ring?

I've been a little up and down or just flatline today. I guess, very concerned about the situation regarding my son, but otherwise okay. I've sensed a really good vibe in the last half hour and now.

I will have to find out what my account number is. I don't even know. Pretty sad. A very accurate commentary on the state of my finances when I don't even know my account number. I'll call to find out on Monday and then post it. Anyone can put money into an account, right? Just can't take it out without proper ID, as far as I know.

I think I'm here, in the D.C. area a little longer.

No comments: