Thursday, February 19, 2009

Maybe Not Seeing the Past

I don't know now if what I "saw" really happened to my boyfriend or not. I was telling his cousin and my boyfriend was behind my back and his cousin started laughing and I felt like it was because it wasn't true afterall, that my boyfriend had just played along. Also, if I hit on something, why was he not surprised at all? I hope that isn't the case, because I take my intuition seriously and I wouldn't want to be told something is right if it's wrong when I'm trying to hone my abilities to accurately perceive.

He told me it was true though, that it happened 4 years ago, he was going to the mountains and they were ambushed and a guy or couple guys in face masks pointed a gun at them and told them to get out of the car with their hands up. So he said, he did. They took money and I.D. and ran.

I was sort of wondering if I saw him and then the one in the helmet was someone else who had been in a similiar situation. It seemed to be an army helmet because I think it was green and it was one of those hard helmets. I saw my boyfriend in the one scene and then I think it morphed into another scene with some other guy whose face I couldn't see, who was wearing an army helmet and had taken the same position, with hands in the air. But I never saw a surrounding background.

No comments: