Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Another Confrontation w/an Officer: treats me like a dog

I had the same officer who stalked me last month or before, who I called in, pull into my path again. Just looking for trouble and, I feel, wanting to be intimidating.

He wanted to arrest me. He saw me, walking a certain direction and then pulled into the path and just sat there. So I simply asked if there was a reason he felt he needed to be in my "path" and he started yelling or threatening and then I yelled to leave me alone and was walking away and he got out of his car and kept yelling at me.

Then, he had his day because he stood there and pointed a finger at me and said, "Sit". This is the K-9 dog guy. The same one who arrested me last time. He is the only officer that I've ever felt sort of has stalked me on occasion. I said, "Are you serious? for what?" and he said "Disorderly conduct" which came right after I said, as he was coming after me, that I didn't want to have to get a restraining order against him. So I said, "you have to be kidding me." He pointed to the step and said, "SIT."

Then he said, "If you don't sit, I will arrest you for resisting arrest." So I sat down.

Then, all these people driving by and oh boy, if I ever had the opportunity to be threatened on occasion, just to see what kind of sleazy creatures craw out from hiding beneath the rocks to gloat at me, I would.

There were too many to write down, but one in particular really caught my attention and I wrote it down. Truck, older man, A92800X. He was so glad, and in a secretive way, it drew my attention. He also made a point of making eye contact, and something told me to write down his plates. I am not sure why. But there were SO many people. It was like a whole parade of people driving by, relishing the moment. Really sad. This time, I hardly saw a friendly or normal or concerned face.

Then I was sitting there and this bumblebee, a very fat sort of pretty one, came and rested on my upper chest, like a little broach. It just sat there and by that time Officer West was there and said, "You have a bee on your shirt" and I looked and just brushed it off nonchalantly. I didn't jump or anything. Insects are friends. It's people who behave like insects who might not be friends.

I wasn't sure what to think. About the bee. It wasn't a dove exactly. I didn't know if it was the marker of another mind game or if it was a nice little protective note. It was just a bee. But still, in a way I guess, it felt friendly. It went away after I brushed it off and wasn't pestering, just rested on my shirt.

So I explained what had happened and I was allowed to go and then I walked to a coffee place and only then did I really cry. Mainly because he had had the nerve to treat me like a dog and tell me to sit. When I knew he had deliberately put himself in my path and was expecting me to approach him. Well, not approach exactly, I had to go by as that is where I was headed, but I didn't have to say anything. The only reason I did was because I had noticed he'd turned all the way around to park there when he saw me coming.
*****************************************************
I woke up really early this morning and something felt very unsettled. I then fell asleep and didn't wake until 8 and then made breakfast for the person whose house I stay at. I made bisquits and gravy (first time I've made gravy), hashbrowns with shredded pork, sauerkraut on the side, and unsweetened apple sauce. And coffee.

I thought it reminded me of sort of American, sort of German fare. Then I just looked it up and it's also maybe Pennsylvania Dutch (which I am, in small part).

I don't like bisquits and gravy but then I found out it's one of his favorites. I just squeezed some little oranges and made orange juice for myself and had coffee. Didn't feel like eating.
******************************
Another Officer (?) in an undercover SUV who harassed me while driving by (and I don't know who it was) was in a vehicle with plates 21235D. I believe it was a government vehicle. I am not sure who it was or which department he would be from and he was using the car at about 2:30 P.M. thereabouts.

I saw other officers today, who maybe looked my direction, or passed, or whatever, but nothing out of the ordinary until this man. He most likely, my guess...is that he has something to hide. But I don't know who he is or who he's even with. It was, at least, some kind of uniform that looked like a police or guard uniform.

No comments: