Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dreams (harry and other) & song about lucille (updated)

I was mainly thinking about camping and cars and things last night and this morning too, but I had a dream last night involving Prince Harry.

Usually, if I have one about any of them, it's people in the circumference, and strangers, and maybe the Queen or William but last night it was about Harry and it was really weird. I had a lot of little dreams, but the one about Harry I remember because it was the last one I had before I woke up.

It was, I can't remember all the detail, but he thought I was trying to trap him into marrying me. Which is really funny actually.

There was some house and he was there with a friend and I was there too. I think we were talking and hanging out and everything was fine and Harry was interested in me until I said something about the bottoms of my feet.

(I think it was some mixed up Christopher Hitchens/tylosis/flower/Harry/dream)

We were actually getting together or something and then I asked someone to help me take these things off of the bottom of my feet. They were all different colored, and I have no clue what they were supposed to be. They were almost like flowers or gems but they were on the bottoms of my feet and I didn't want them there, and I showed him my feet and then he backed out with his friend, sort of towards the door, and the idea in the dream was that he was worried I was trying to trap him. In the dream, I wasn't trying to trap him at all, I just wanted someone to help me get these things off of my feet, and no strings attached to knowing eachother, but he misunderstood and thought I was showing it to him because I was implying we should be married or something and he thought I was doing it on purpose as some kind of trap. I can't remember if it was viewed as self-promoting (aggrandizing) or an "i need you" kind of move...I don't remember, just that he thought I did it to try to prove or suggest something and he backed off because he thought I had done something with some kind of intentional design. I think in the dream, I didn't even know or recognize what it meant to him or what I had done.

And then he was sort of at the door and it wasn't a goodbye forever, but he was apprehensive about my motives or something, when I showed him this, and then I went out and I was going to different places and some unsavory people following me around.

I had one about Diana first, which I don't remember at all except that I had one, and then about something else, and then after this, the Harry dream and then it sort of morphed into a Harrison Ford kind of movie where I was followed everywhere. And then I woke up.

To me, that dream, because it was half-waking, felt like either a dream where someone was trying to send stuff to me, or just a mixed up dream. It didn't feel like an intuitive dream or like one from God, or just natural and with important meaning. It felt more like a tampered dream or a mixed subconscious one.

And actually, I wasn't thinking about camping or cars last night and this morning at all. But for some time, I haven't been stating exactly what I am thinking, because it is better to keep people guessing. All I know is that a few people have had some lucky guesses with me but a lot of times I think someone is trying to guess and it's really off. Why would anyone even care either, unless they thought I was some kind of threat and literally wanted to do their psychic spying attempts to try to know what I am thinking or know about others? It would seem to me that those spending the most time on it, might be associated with parties who have something to hide or who do think I am some kind of threat in some way. That said, I guess someone thinks I'm a threat in some ways bc for the life of me I cannot pull up photos of the british royal family or putin anymore! they're all in hiding! one thing I noticed which I thought was nice though, was to get a few voluntary confirmations on things that no one in the royal family even had to share and I thought it was really generous. I think they really must psychic themselves and are good natured, in general, about encouraging this in others who aren't harming people with it. At least, it has helped me to believe in myself more, and help show I'm not nuts or "paranoid schitzo". There have been others in the U.S. and other places too, who have done this. I honestly haven't been trying to guess wardrobe stuff at all anymore, not since the couple of days I really prayed about it. I don't know what to do exactly bc it feels exhausting somehow and I don't know if I'm supposed to work at it or what. It sort of freaked me out too, so I just needed a mental break. I've made idle random guesses but not with prayer and focus. Even if I only spent 5-10 minutes on it, and pray, it's somehow draining, slightly.
******************************
Then the other thing that happened this morning, which was a little bit psychic, was that I was listening to music and it was songs that were country and folk but story songs and right before one of them came on, I got the name for it. Lucille.

I'll have to find the title but I got the name of the woman that the song was about before it ever came on, but it was the very next one. It was "You Picked A Fine Time To Leave Me Lucille"

Actually, I think I got the name after the song was already playing and maybe it's because I've heard this song before. Kenny Rogers was played at my Mom & Dad's house all the time. It might not have been psychic at all and probably wasn't.

I only listened to this song and Strawberry Wine and then changed it. I listened to all the stations this morning really, kept flipping around and couldn't find one I liked to stay on long enough.
***************
This morning, I wondered if someone is getting scriptures at church about Nehemiah. I don't remember what Nehemiah is about but I felt someone out there was speaking messages or referring to Nehemiah. And I knew it had to do with church, like a message someone was getting in a church. I guess Nehemiah was cup bearer to the king of Persia (now Iran) and rebuilded the walls or temple in Jerusalem, with the king's consent. For some reason, Persia and Israel must have been getting along then.
****************
i am thankful too, that now this laptop isn't overheating anymore. Thank you God.
*********************
The other thing I knew I was supposed to look up today, was Octavian's page. The perfume guy. At least it came to mind, and so out of curiosity I did. He is featuring new fragrances by Kenzo called "Once Upon A Time". I haven't looked up his page since the last time I wrote about him, when I found the cats page and the fragrance Love. He writes very nice pieces, in my opinion. This one is about a tragic end where she is transformed to the ocean (so describes the fragrance) and it sort of reminds me of the story of Clytie, who stood at the water's edge, with tears, until she became a sunflower. I think he definitely has a niche with his writing. I think he came to mind after not thinking about him awhile, or his site, because just last night I was talking about some French things.

No comments: