Tuesday, September 14, 2010

This morning, impressions and other (updated)

Another terrible night. I hardly slept and then the sadness or heaviness broke at 4 or 5 a.m. It just turned. So then there was a better vibe for some reason, even if things are great here. Thought about my son a lot again too. Every single morning, I think of my son first.

I am getting a lot of work done today. Trying.

I also did "test" my remote viewing or impressions this morning but very briefly. Maybe 5 or 8 minutes worth total...and with very little enthusiasm too. Sort of, (sigh) "Okay God, am I supposed to practice this thing or am I thwarted now in what I see or should it just come randomly?" and I asked for some kind of confirmation about it.

So I settled on simply guessing the colors some in the royal family are wearing today. I guess, because it's easier to track. I thought I would do some U.S. people tomorrow. I'm lazy though. I just close my eyes and really, just guess. No images or anything.

How did I do? I don't know completely. I found a couple of things match up in some way but I don't know if it's right. I guessed Charles was wearing a light grey suit with white shirt and then went to the guardian and they had an article with a photo of the very thing. BUT, I don't know that this photo was taken today.

I guessed Camilla was wearing a bright peach color and then can't find any photos of her but when I went to the Queen's main site, there was that precise same color I got, but on the Queen in a photo to the right. I imagined the Queen wearing green today for some reason. But I can't find photos for today.

I wasn't sure but thought maybe Harry was wearing red and then thought maybe white and couldn't know. Thought maybe William was in tan, but maybe just assuming he was wearing a tan jumper for helicopter stuff.

And that's all. Oh, Philip. I actually forgot to guess about him, and I'm kind of out of the mode right now. I want to say a luxurious bathrobe, but I know that's not right. Like a soft longer solid color. I am too tired now to guess what he might be wearing bc I didn't do it at the same time as the other guesses.

I guess with regard to Harry, I didn't know it was his birthday today and that he would be studying and I thought about that with him just last night...how he had so improved putting his mind into his studies. And the next day, an article about it.

Anyway, I think I need a Red Bull and then I have a lot of things to write up for legal stuff.
**********
ohmygosh. It's the Queen. I went back to the website to see if I could find out what she was wearing today and under the peach photo, it said "royal images" and I clicked on it and the QUEEN was wearing that color I saw! TODAY.

I tried to think of royals and went with charles and the camilla but when I got to camilla all I could see was this bright cheerful peach and a lot of it. I thought it was Camilla but it's the QUEEN! (hmm, I wonder what color Camilla is wearing).

What is odd, is that I got the gray and white pretty clear and the peach right there, and exactly that color of peach, but I mixed up the person. then the others I felt sort of undecided about. Wasn't sure.

She looks really good in that color. I noticed her turquoise dress with the pope too and it's pretty.

I swear, this is so weird.

I wonder if, sometimes when I'm just thinking about royals in general, I get something right but I somehow swap the person and get something different from what it is.
************************
I should try to guess on the President.

I am wearing a black t-shirt today myself.

I am not in the right mode though. I am lazy about time I spend guessing, but all I do is ask God if he will show me something, "God, what is ___ wearing today? do you want to show me?" sometimes I preface this with, "God, I know it sounds stupid, but..."

I tried to think of Obama and I was wrong, and I think it's because I know I'm not in the mode of prayer, where I can focus. I'm in a public place. Earlier this morning he came to mind in what he IS wearing today, the suit and tie colors I got but I wasn't sure if it was for him or Charles and then settled on the lt. gray suit and tie with Charles and forgot about the other image that came up, which Obama is wearing. But just now for some reason I had a midnight blue come to mind when I was thinking about him. Or a med. dark-bright.

I did get Michelle in pink and I'm not sure if this photo is of today or not. If it is, I didn't see a pattern really, just pink but this one photo which is still loading is sort of peachy-pink. I got pink though.
*************
The only right ones I know about are with charles (maybe, but I don't know how old the photo is) and for sure the shade of peach but I mixed it up with camilla and it was the Queen.

I was looking at the earrings she has on, the pearl ones and they look just like a pair my mother used to have. I like those earrings.

So anyway, I guess it means I get some things sort of close sometimes but maybe not perfect. They were more "impressions" too, not like images flashing up. More of just a natural "idea" that came to mind.

No comments: