Monday, September 20, 2010

computer problems starting now & suspect

I wasn't having any problems with the computer overheating until now. I'm hoping it quits. 2 different people came in, one man with a little keychain on his belt with a heart, and another man who is on a ladder and came over to do something up on a fixture next to the window I'm by.

I kind of like how, lately, there is a notice about something to do with the "heart" in some way before I start having the computer overheating thing.

At the house I'm at, someone said to me, "hey, is this heart playing?" and it wasn't, it was fleetwood mac and then I went back to the computer and it was doing the overheating and other things, to the extent that I had palpitations literally and I didn't even think back on it until later.

Then, no problem all day with my laptop until this guy comes in and he's wanting me to see this red heart thing attached to a keycahing thing on his belt and then the laptop starts overheating and overcharging.

Also, at the Russian baptist church, when someone was responsible for doing a major serious crazy thing against me, the sermon being relayed to me was about "guarding your heart" and how certain things "warm your heart".

I am not nuts. I am accurately stating the facts of what has been going on.

My guess? someone thought I was sounding too "normal" or educated about cancer and out of jealousy, started this shit up again.

As for any technology stuff, let me tell you one thing...I was psychic before anyone ever tried to harm me and my son, for any reason. It is not something that was generated because of, or accidental to, the technology shit. I never had this kind of thing going on when I was in high school and I was still being tagged as psychic by my boyfriends and friends and half of the time I didn't even know why.

Every time this starts up, it seems that it is the result of a serious jealousy.

So, in response, in case I might be getting too much "good attention" from somewhere that some group(s) feel are a serious threat, someone or some group, decides to pull this shit again, knowing I will write about it and in the hopes that I will sound "paranoid" or, since I can't explain how it's done exactly, "crazy" and distracted from what I was working on to begin with.

It is fucking outright sheer incompetence and jealousy.

I am going back to what I was doing.

038 WHQ is the plate for the man who came in with a silver heart on a keychain thing. But there was also a woman who came in. The guy with the ladder working on the thing outside...my guess is that this is to make me suspicious that it is something localized. Obviously someone expected me to follow this guy because there were about 3 men or more, watching what I was doing and where I was going and noting that I looked at his plates. I think someone wanted me to think that the guy with the ladder was doing something when it was most likely a smokescreen for the reality of how it's done.

There is also a new person for the dishwashing who is hispanic and I don't know when he got here and then some woman who is blond came in before, but aside from these people, or this time, there was nothing going on.

The mechanisms for this computer stuff is totally different from what happened at church. That was more like an extremely strong ultrasound or other technology because it was drawn to metal and caused benign fasciculations after awhile, and extremely back lower backache, so it focuses and concentrates, whatever waves are used affect different densities of the body differently, and it affects the lower back and pelvis mainly. Afterwards, that evning, when I went back, I felt I was being tested for some reason and I was asked if I had a headache, like a tension headache, and I did.

The woman who drove me back, did the same thing when I was in her car and I remembered her because I saw her at state offices and other places and asked if she worked for the state and she does. I had seen her at CSO offices and she said she worked at the CPS/CSO offices to translate and then the medical hospital for the same reason.

I intuited that there were some Russian people at the service who knew what was happening to me and wanted me to get out fast. They had good hearts and they cared. Then, there were a few others who were getting pleasure out of what they knew was happening to me.

I have done enough studying about parallel or other kinds of waves and different kinds of technology affect the body in different ways because some are more drawn to liquid and tissues, and other parts are very strongly affected by bones and the density of the bones in different regions of the body, is different.

I don't think it was just who I was sitting next to, though that could be part of it, because this is the same thing that happened to me and my son in East Wenatchee and it couldn't have simply affected my back and pelvis mainly, for no reason.

I also know it was worse around the computer and that is more metal intensive and would naturally be more of a conduit.

I knew, by the way the man reacted when I threw the metal watch into my bag, that he was worried I'd caught on. That was when he had his own son move out of my range to sit somewhere else and he instructed this in the middle of the service. He was one of the pastors. Not only that, he looked a lot like one of the 3 white men I saw who pulled over next to the house my son and I lived in, to take something out of the metal pipe that was by our house. They were in an American car, a sedan, and I never forgot how strange it was and I remember they were laughing. It might have been white American medical professionals too though.

Tell me this too, why would this particular pastor be so worried about his own son being in front of me unless he was worried that I KNEW what he had done to MY son? he glared at me through the whole service and then had this sick smirk on his face as a different pastor talked about the "warming of hearts" (and that guy later glared at me too) and then, his satisfied smirk changed to an abrupt nervousness when I moved to the back of the church and then when he saw me put the watch into my bag. He jumped up almost, and then told his son to move. His son was sitting by another little boy in pew near the front out in the open with no one else around them and he immediately told his son to move and it was after he got very nervous.

Did I not issue a warning? I said DO NOT FUCK WITH ME OR MY SON. When I say "DON'T FUCK WITH ME" I mean "DON'T FUCK WITH ME".

You earned the fucking right to be called out as not a "man of God" but a fucking criminal. Lucky for you, at least you're not public enemy #1 because you have a lot of friends and support. This I know, and it's not just this church. It's regular white American people and some hispanics too. It's one of the shorter and stout Russian pastors that I saw look so nervous. There is a super sweet older woman there that I think has very good energy but her husband was getting a kick out of my being tortured in that service and when I sat behind him I saw he has some kind of gang tatoo on his arms. I was sitting there being tortured and feeling the benign fasciculations and then all of a suddne I felt someone looking at me and I turned to look back and that gang man was smirking like he was really happy it was happening to me. He looked like he HATED me and I have no clue who he is or why he would hate me. He's big and brawny and has a shaved head.

I feel bad for his wife becaasue she is really seemingly sweet. I like her and have a good vibe from her and she seems very pious. But she was sort of nervous and I think she knows her own husband is not always doing the right thing. Some of the younger ones know about things too, and just go along with it. It's weird, like they are so desensitized (no matter what culture) that there are so many people in this area who just go along with really sick shit. Torture. It's torture. People are just afraid it's going to happen to them next I guess and they get a taste of it and get worried. But it's not just this church by any means, and like I said, I could tell there were some who "knew" and really cared and wanted me to get out quick.

What is sick is that so many people in this area think it's funny. These fucking assholes here cover things up and have allowed my son and I to be at the mercy of some who have technology and use it against others. And then try to say I'm crazy.

And it's not most of the "russians" either. There are other small groups that are just straight American or hispanic who are worse. I just still can't believe anyone did this to me at church. I haven't been to church since.

The woman who drove me is named "Angela" and she works as a translator for the state. The same thing happened again when I was in her car but it was milder and I think it was because I wasn't there as long as I was in church, sitting there.

My son needs protection and so do I and it seems like people are usually connected to the U.S. I mean, Angela isn't just "russian" by nationality or whatever, she works for the state. A lot of the people who have harmed us, some of them, have had military ties too, and to U.S. military.

So what has been happening to me and my son is mainly because my son and I have not been able to get protection from the U.S. because someone is too interested in the by-products of harm.

I would trust some of the russian people over many of the regular white people here or some of the hispanics who are not good.

But one thing I am able to isolate and know is that what happened to me in church is the exact same medium of technology that was used to harm me and my son when we were in East Wenatchee.

There are others who are able to access this technology too. I already know this. People of different backgrounds work together here. It's not just one group or another group. You have to have one thing in common to hurt someone: lack of empathy.

Also, there are a couple of pastors who seem more on the up and up there but I don't know. I know they didn't have visible hatred of me or a visible satisfied smirk over harming me at least. The main pastor I didn't see that with but I don't know him that well but he "seemed" to be okay. Also, the father of this boy "elisha", in general, seemed fine but I guess you never know about anyone for sure. It was this shorter stouter pastor that was really worried about my throwing the watch into my bag or having his son in my path.

I didn't notice anything with the main pastor.

Not saying he didn't know, but I didn't notice anything.

The thing is, it's not just a couple of people from that church.

I have had things happen by someone from Serve Wenatchee. I've had things happen by some catholics, by some protestants, by some jewish...it has all been mixed up. Some of the police protect those who organize this stuff too.

But there's something, for starters.

Protect my son (please).

The computer stuff quit. At least for now.

No comments: