Tuesday, September 14, 2010

impressions (misc)

the following of different people (all out of the area except the mcd bee, but could apply to anyone actually...and maybe does here for some reason):

thought i saw someone paying close visit to toilet bowl last night. saw the toilet and it was white.
********************************
also , the night i had the image of water, then the song refrain "wrecking ball" came to mind and i have looked it up today to see when that song was written. emmylou's is from 1995 but i found something from neil young too. it has really beautiful lyrics. i sang a few impromptu made up songs and "i am an orphan girl" and mixed it up to read "i am an orphan boy" and made some changes, and then later, this chorus to wrecking ball.
**********************

(not of royalty here)
rubber ducky
unbuttoned shirt at edge of bed
girl in silver frame
slippers by bed, slip on
bows in a curtain? taffeta or stiff, dusty rose color maybe
bright yellow egg?
plays guitar in private
************
mcdonald man playing board game or chess
****************
hen, a fluffy beige and tan hen
henny penny
jade jewelry box
when younger wore a bright purple satin teddy with black lace
garter belt and criss-cross stockings
for husband
everyone thought she was so practical
ha! ;)
a little vivian leigh
**********************
ecru emu
*************
sort of wondering if something that sounds like "kin-eesh azerod" means anything. probably not.
*******************
also, I saw something that was sort of close to what I ended up sitting next to, so I might be wrong about her, but I thought maybe the Queen was around large white round pots filled with yellow flowers today, somewhere, and petunias for some reason came to mind but then I dismissed the idea and later found myself by a different kind of a rectangular box of yellow petunias so i figured I had seen something someone saw maybe.
***********
hmm, someone smiling at 7:40 p.m.
****************
babylon search (still can't find a way to get it off my laptop) must think I am imelda. All I have seen today are ads for shoes. shoes shoes shoes.
****************
i am trying to find out what camilla wore today and saw a new article and she's not in it, but oh guess! a vivienne! not viviene leigh, but a viv nonetheless (and i hope i look like her when i'm older too). hmm, so if this party is at his garden patch (charles' garden patch), is this why i had carrots come to mind the other day out of the blue? today it was turnips but i didn't read that he grows turnips. and he has a bee hotel too. this is really weird. and i so happened to read this article while sitting on a bench and across from me is "flower and garden house". the viv i was referring to above, by the way, came to mind while thinking about a royal person too.

it was charles at the toilet that i got the other day. i'll just spit it out. i don't know what he was doing but i saw this normal looking white toilet and it had something to do with charles. i saw it as if he was looking at it himself but i first got an impression of charles and then saw this toilet and it was almost evening or would have been there i'm sure.

i kind of thought someone was joking when they said i might be getting a couple of things from this family but i am thinking maybe it's not a joke. well, it's as strange for me as it must be for some of them. !!! hellloooo toadies! ....
?...
just kidding. and i don't know what a toadie would be but it just came to mind. i will have to see if it's an english expression.

just looked up toadies at 8:10 p.m. i don't know if it's more uk than american but i think so, however it's been around awhile. it means, well, you can look it up. i had to. why in the world did that come to my mind?

"a spider dropped down beside her", a little white spider then fell on my purse and perched at the handle. just now. seriously. i had to flick it away.

anyway is this why I have had "carrots" and "cabbage" and "turnips" coming to mind when they are not even in MY house?

probably NOT. Probably, my mom and dad and others are making a soup.

this is really kind of funny though. I guess I might try to guess something else later tonight or tomorrow morning. I think I have a pretty line to Putin too, for some weird reason. I think I even got a few things right about the Baraks.
******************
someone wants to go see strippers. I just got that. that is probably in this state or in this country would be my guess. 8:25 p.m.? probably East Coast. but who knows.

oh, I think I need to call it a night and work on my important stuff for getting my son back.

But hey, I should be paid for making semi-accurate wardrobe calls. That could be a very important job you know, and look at how I'm treated! and my son! this diva wants treats not tricks.

I think i'll erase this now.

i am wondering, right before I do...who would say "helllooo toadies" like that? out of all the royals? not charles. i don't think he'd drag out the hellooo. not philip. maybe william or harry if they were exaggerating only. queen? no. well, how do i know what she's like in private if she's feeling boistrous? val? no. camilla? maybe. i don't know who would say helloo toadies in a cheerful greeting way. me? i guess me. i would say that and did, even if i didn't know what a toadie was.

it just sounded "right" for some reason.

well now, give me a ring and let me know what you think. my assistant is taking calls from 9-4 and then we break for drinks.

i really want to save this whole last part but i know i have to delete it. i'm just goofing off but i don't want to keep it "for later",
so last call for alcohol
and then i'm deleting this little part.

it's 8:45 p.m. my time. i'll give ya until 9:00.

No comments: