Monday, September 13, 2010

image: someone caught a fish today (and other)

I took a short nap and at about 1:25 p.m. someone caught or was touching a fish, not a goldfish. Something slippery and wet and it was a fish and it's the first time I almost felt something in the same way that it is felt by another.

It was just hands, a man's hands, and fish. I want to say the size of a large trout or maybe salmon size? The size of something that is about the length of the forearm of a man probably.

The hands slicked down the fish. So I don't know if someone was fishing or cleaning it. A hand slicked down the length of it in a kind of grasp and then slicking downward.

I think it's probably the first time I ever almost "felt" it as if I were the one holding it. I wasn't thinking about fish at all.

I guess I gave tuna fish to some cats last night and this morning, but I wasn't thinking about fish in the whole sense, or at the time I was taking a cat nap. Fish dream prelude to cat nap. I wasn't asleep though, bc when it came to me, I sat up and looked at the time.

It seemed to be medium to darker in color. It wasn't a light colored fish. Sort of a nice plump fish, not really skinny or flat either. A healthy size. It wasn't an eel, at least.

UPDATE: i am thinking too, it couldn't have been in a kitchen, well, unless at a large sink I suppose, but it was fresh and soft, not frozen and the downward movement of the hand on the fish seemed to be something that would be done outdoors but I could be wrong. I suppose one could slick a fish off in the sink, but it was sort of straight down i thought, or maybe slight angle. I saw it as if I were facing the man straight on.

Because there was movement and I had this sense of feel with it, I believe it happened in real time. It wasn't a photo because there was movement and I also had the sense of feeling it. Where? geographic location? anywhere in the world I guess, which really narrows things down I know. Somehow, must be someone connected to me in some way or know about me. I don't think I would get this about someone I've never thought about or where this person has never thought about me.
*********************
there is a ladybug on my picnic table but it has no spots. ?
***********************
another thing...I saw something in a DK religion book for kids today that I had an impression of a few weeks past.

It was from the Zorastrian section where this little girl is holding a white string inbetween her fingers and I saw this same thing done.

It came to me with a similar significance too. like, it wasn't for a game of the string finger trap. It was simply a white string like that one, pulled between 2 hands. Probably in the last month, I saw this. I don't think in motion, but it was like this photo that I saw of the girl and it clicked right away that maybe that's what it was.
******************************
On the child carrying the glass of water to their mother, regardless of who it was, it seemed to be a plastic child's cup or plastic cup that adults could use too. It wasn't a glass made out of glass.
I suppose it could have been because it was mainly an impression, not a full image, but that's sort of what i thought, in general. It could have been a different cup though
*****************************
I should also add, on a non-psychic report, that I finally closed the curtains for good. After having some boy stand in front of my window and waking up out of sleep to sit up right before he did, I then woke up out of sound sleep one night, to lean forward and look around the corner of the curtain, up to the right where there is a window in a next-door house and there was someone THERE. they moved very fast, out of sight, and they were wearing a black shirt.

But that was one where I didn't just sit up and let it come to me (the boy then appearing)...I literally woke up and looked in the direction of where someone was hiding behind a window in a different house.

After that, I thought i should have been in special ops, and then closed the curtains.

Not really though. I don't want to be in special ops because I don't want to kill anything.

I didn't see who it was. All I saw was that it was a real person and wearing a black shirt. Oh, and it's even more impressive to mention that no one regularly LIVES in that house. It is empty and someone was there at an odd hour, probably testing me.
*****************************
now there is some kind of really pretty green beetle with markings of shimmery bronze on it, and the size of a ladybug, on my laptop. I've been visited by the spirits of Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip. what is a little weird...juuuuust a little, is that the color of the red ladybird beetle, was almost more red-orange and then this second beetle was green. Last time I sat here it was all little black beetles. Oh, so anyway, I was cleaning the front room for someone and placed a cup that was red-orange and ceramic (for holding pens) behind this other little ceramic dish that is multicolored green with bronze. I noticed today, while cat napping, that the colors looked nice together and now I've seen beetles of the same color of the containers next to my "bed" (we won't describe my bed". These two little beetles together are the very color of the ceramic dishes by my bed and i was just noticing how nice the colors were, esp. with the bronze. Now I have two little brown and cream colored tiny beetles running my way. they look more standard. I think they must be common to this spot because I see another one.

Anyway.
*******************
i guess one other thing I will add, a few weeks ago I was confronted with trying to get a cat into a box and a bee in my way. The cat didn't want to go into the box and seemed frightened of the woman there and just ran off. But then the bee, came right up to me and I did nothing and then after a long time I finally said, "bee! go away!" or "leave bee" and it did immediately. Almost on cue but that could have been coincidental but it really seemed to know and I didn't brush it away or use my arms or anything. I just said something and away it went.
************
what's even stranger about the green and red-orange beetles were that the top shells were also consistent with the vases (cups, dish, whatever) next to eachother. the red orange one was smooth, like the ceramic cup holding the pens and pencils and the green one has little diamond almost and other raised ridges and so did this green beetle.

very weird.

No comments: