Saturday, September 11, 2010

bad vibe & political prisoner (my son)

I have the worst, saddest and most down vibe and I do think it is about my son. I think he is suffering far more than he lets on and that having his mother just disappear, when he wanted to see me more, has had a significant impact on him.

I also looked up his sarah shourd and thought she looked more like me than anyone else I've seen. In some photos, maybe I look a little bit like someone else who is russian, but I look a lot like this sarah (when she's not smiling).

What I am trying to figure out, is how it is even possible that all of this has happened to me and my son, IN the U.S. I mean, I fully understan how it's possible in other countries, if you are a stranger or non-citizen to that country. But HOW is what my son and I are going through, even possible?

I have local citizens even trying to block me from making out and printing my complaint to the President and the AG. I have lawyers who are not doing anything to get my records. I have Judges who have refused even the basics. And a LOT of just pushing and attempts to drive me in one direction only and out of almost any kind of free will or option.

How is it that my son and I are political prisoners and abused in my own country, when I am vocal even, and have TRIED, over and over, to get to the right people to secure help?

How is it possible to be abused and tortured and see my son tortured and experimented with, and any of my friends and family literally intimidated and threatened with personal losses of their own if they dare intercede?

How is it possible that there are all of these "american" organizations that support these 3 in Iran, for example, as they should, and as any others, but there is no organization in the U.S. that is doing one single thing for my son and our situation?

We are held prisoner and hostage to people who run things, and have spent a lot of money to keep us down. We are Americans, and this is done to us, and how is this any different from what was done to the prisoner held in Arizona? to work for the CIA against his will?

If this is a country "under God", I thought one of the basic things this country protects, is something called "Free Will"...an inherent and natural right not to mention the civil and constitutional right of liberty.

I was cut off from making a federal intervention, in a public library, by a library manager in Wenatchee named "Courtney". This woman has had one eye on me ever since she decided she wanted to work there. And then the same person who deliberately obstructed my access to justice, turned around to "ban" me from the library. She singled me out and cut it off, after seeing what I was working on. It was for no other reason.

I have been moved from place to place intentionally with zero privacy and security for my things, so others can test things out on me and report to others, and steal from me besides. Not to mention being literally tortured.

The "mold" is a nice excuse.

It explains a couple of things, like immuno-compromised systems and the skin rash or persistent problems we had with yeast which we couldn't beat and which went systemic for both of us. It helps to validate the reason I kept going back about problems with my son. It doesn't explain why my son got 2 batches of the same vaccine and then became ill, and why, to date, no one will provide us with the actual batch dates and types (which I think was done at some point but it was changed and wrong). It does NOT explain the other things that happened, and which continue to happen, with use of military and medical technology in the wrong hands, or also hands that have been "authorized".

I am trying to understand why the ACLU (American Civil Liberties Union) is functional for only the political powerful and lobbyists. They supposedly help others and defend civil rights but all that has happened with me is I've been ignored and/or pushed around by them, when they could have made a very big case out of free speech, which would affirm the rights of others as well, to not be bullied for having a blog some do not like.

So when I am reading about hostages, and what kind of help they get, or support, when they are out of the country, I wonder what in the world is going on in the U.S., that this is allowed to happen to me and my son.

The U.S. manages to work out deals whenever they want. They let all of the "Russian spies" go for other spies, and these are people who have possibly been involved in something that was technically "illegal" (would be in any country). As far as I know, I am an American citizen. Yet I have been treated like the worst offender and harassed to no end, falsely arrested a number of times, surveilled, and abused, and had my liberty and my son's liberty grossly undermined. Then defamed as being mentally ill and my complaints pushed out. To have this many government people involved is what makes this significant. My son and I have been set up and held hostage, to be USED by others and then made fun of on top of the use.

It is incredulous that this is possible in the U.S.

Which is what one man from Iran even heard about and said he couldn't believe it. He believed me, he just had no idea that the United States of America allows this to happen to their own citizens. He knew how my descriptions added up, with nails warping and other symptoms, and he stood amazed.

I have had very few people honestly tell me what my odds were in the State of Washington. I don't forget those who are straight up with me and at least tell me how it is. I think others are too scared of being jailed themselves, for exposing some kind of state secrets, if they really tell me what is going on, but I have guessed and experienced enough. So has Oliver.

I am held hostage and my son held hostage, in the U.S.,and USED and for how long? and we are not even paid any kind of compensation or normal salary as at least even the man from Iran received (not that there is any price to compensate stealing free will and liberty).

When I read anything about hostages abroad anymore, and even civil rights groups, at least in this state, I have no faith. I look at how this damages the reputation of the U.S., to allow us to be treated this way,and how the benefits do not offset the harm. We are people who have rights, whom others were allowed to target and then sweep under a blanket of "legitimacy" for other reasons (cover for crime and attempt to get a pass at what was being done).

Every single day, I live in a prison. My son has been A Prisoner of the United States of America and has endured a gross separation from the one person who loved him and who he loved most.

Oliver is a Prisoner of the United States. He is 4 years old.

Who is working out his little "Hostage Deal?"

Only now do I feel a small amount better. Because I just said the truth. If the "truth sets you free", why does the CIA have my son in chains?

Or do I have it wrong? Does the U.S. have some other exchange program in place where "We'll let you torture a few of our citizens if we can torture a few of yours." Maybe in Russia, and Israel, and Ireland, or other places I've prayed for, they have little national children walking around who U.S. operatives are allowed to access and use in collaboration with joint information gathering. Maybe there are kids in England and Australia who U.S. persons and other nationals are allowed to abuse and torture, because it's "interesting".

There is not going to be any blessing for the U.S. until my son is reunited with me. I don't care who thinks this is a wild statement to make. I've made "wild statements" before and been right. And I am right about this. I know that God has been extremely displeased with how my son and I have been treated and with his separation from me, and I know when I feel something is right or not, regardless of what I may want personally.

Trying to collude further with a few Canadian officials is not going to pan out well for those Canadians either. I mean, certain persons who were involved, and it does not behoove anyone in the U.S., or anywhere else, to protect them.

Why expect any kind of slick deals with other countries when you refuse to take care of those who are responsible for making the U.S. look bad and have colluded in a situation like this? Why should any country anywhere, respect any request from the U.S. when people are here in this country, being used and chained like labratory rats. Then defamed on top of everything else.

Anyone who does this, is not a friend of God and is a hypocrite if they claim to respect human rights and free will or liberty.

No comments: