Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Lawyer Still Has Not Talked To Me: Resorting to D.A.

My own lawyer for this misdemeanor case (which is a crime in itself that there was ever a "restraining order" in the first place) has refused to communicate with me.

I stated in the hearing last week that I needed a recusal of the Judge and I also might need a new lawyer but I didn't ask for a new lawyer because I was hoping within the week he would answer my email and set up an appointment or time where I could discuss what the D.A. was offering or talking about.

I have been thinking about this and my son, almost non-stop all week, and I have been patient.

How am I supposed to even proceed when I can't get my own lawyer to explain what the terms are and what it would mean and how it might affect my future?

I don't know what they're even asking for because on one hand I am told it's just a stipulated agreement of continuance where I don't plea to anything or agree I'm guilty and they just have me on a "watch" to not do somethng for awhile, or if this is a deal where I am actually pleading guilty and then it gets taken off of my record later, but still affects my ability to travel to some other countries.

I asked him specifically which it is and what it is, and in one case tells me I would have to pay $350 and then in another email I am told I would have to pay $250.

So which one is it?

I know for a fact that some group has wanted to do whatever they thought would hurt me most because this guy from Seattle who dumped me at the courthouse (when I had just gotten a new job as a waitress in Seattle at a very good restaurant), he kept asking if I wanted to travel. Intensely asking this question. I said yeah sure, if I could, but then it became this huge thing and the next thing I know is someone is sticking me with a false arrest for stealing a car, which I never did.

Which, by the way, is really interesting because guess what my Dad did when he was a teen? he was arrested, one time in his life, when he was very young, for allegedly stealing a car (he didn't do it). Everyone, including the officers, thought he deserved a break and bailed him out.

But why would someone try to stick stealing a car on me, when I didn't do it, unless they were trying to get to my own Dad?

Like I've said, there is some mechanism at work in this area, that does not favor the Howards or Garretts and I would like to know why.

So here I am, still wondering what this deal is so I am able to make an informed decision on things and meanwhile, my own lawyer, Justin Collier, has just completely ignored me.

I need to know what these terms are.

If this is something that might impact the rest of my life, and my ability to go to other countries if I want to, then there is something wrong with the deal, esp. when it is for an Order which is illegal and was wrongfully obtained to begin with.

If this is something where I am on a watch of sorts and it's more of a probation without admission or just agreement to see if I am willfully violating or if this other allegation was a willful violation, then one way or the other, I need to know what the terms are.

I need to know what is being offered, especially when the dollar amounts are changing and the terms sound different, before the next hearing.

How can I be expected to make any kind of good decision about whether I need Change of Venue or not, or whether I should proceed with an offer if I don't even know what it is?

So I have reasonably asked for a simple meeting to explain to me what is going on and this whole week I have had a little more time to find out, I have been ignored.

So in this case, it seems I have to go to the D.A. to find out what he or his offices are offering, because I'm not getting a clear answer at all.

Most countries will not allow travel if you have any kind of criminal record at all, even misdemeanor and a negotiation of sorts is one thing but an admission is another and would likely affect entrance into other countries.

I believe there is some group that still feels I am a threat of some kind and wants to smear me with a crime when I have not done anything wrong, to tamper with my future opportunities and better secure themselves.

There is no Judge here without prejudice, who can hear my case if I want to litigate.

Justin Collier has been working for some other interested party, not me.

Judge Warren has a complaint pending. Judge Wyse has a conflict iof inteerest with litigation of my custody case and something else (private). Judge Harmon has been recused. Nakata is named in my federal claim and cannot reside while she is named in my complaint. There is no Superior Court Judge that can see this either, as they have conflicts as well.

I am trying to make it easier on everyone by even being willing to take a look at something, but I cannot do this if I don't even know what the position of the D.A.s offices is.

No comments: