Saturday, September 25, 2010

This Evening

I felt some things were okay but there are some things happening which are not good. And right now, the overheating is bad, and it has to be someone in close proximity.

I sat down by the river for awhile and then this man invited me to a hockey game. I said okay and then declined because I started thinking of this international conference where the man was holding up a puck to demonstrate uranium.

Someone just deleted this whole thing. I had written more.

So I went to some different places first, looking up someone about Ganesha, out of curiosity. I then decided to peek in at the game out of curiosity, but heard a movie playing in the park and went that way, thinking, since it was a cartoon, that it was harmless and a nice way to think of my son. So I sat down and the character in the movie started singing, "Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows!" and this whole song over and over. I felt good energy from kids but not all of the parents. I knew when I was there, just again, full confirmation to me from God that my son is to be with me. I got up and thought I would peek in at the game real quick so I did and it was very strange. Shock. I don't know why people were shocked. But absolute shock and some friendly faces and some very mean.

At first everything was fine and on one side I felt a little better maybe but then I started to feel a down vibe, just a little bit and I left because I couldn't find the person and picked a flower that was near the ground and gave it to the woman I'd talked to about Ganesh. I just picked the first one that was by me and that was all. I had talked to her about removing obstacles first and then the next thing I heard was the "sunshine, lolipops and rainbows" song and I felt a little tension so was hoping it was going to be okay soon and not like a happy song in a horror theme park.

It seemed okay, the vibe, but I was trying to accomodate others too.

This woman I sat next to at the kids park had her kid fall in front of me and then said, "look out Ivan." When I showed up she took out a crock pot from some shelter and brought it back and then I was sitting there and just wondering how things were going down.

Then I checked on my family and called everyone and wanted to make sure everyone was okay.

I later looked up the second part to "brushka...which was something like netanuva" but I don't know exactly what. I found out, on another "rainbow" page of kids.net.au for baby names, that "Anuva" is russian for "a new beginning". But I am not sure how that would really go together.

Then I was walking back home and someone had intentionally killed a cat and had it lying on the side of the sidewalk but I didn't stop or anything. It was a siamese cat and maybe someone's pet, I don't know. It didn't look hit at all, it looked more like it was poisoned or died for some other reason. I thought about calling it in to animal patrol but wondered if someone just wanted a big reaction and a lot of people were looking so I just walked on.

I don't like weekends here. There is too much violence and fighting.

(I am really sorry to hear about the news from the shooting in L.A.--not good. Just checking news now.)

This laptop is still doing serious overheating.

"Chariots of Fire" came on overhead and must be some kind of Safeway joke. The one before was "Shot to the Heart".

I saw a nice man in the music store today. That was good. Everyone there was decent but this one man I really liked.

I thought about my brother and want him to be doing really well.

I have someone writing in a lot of hate mail just repeating the same thing and it's the same person so I'm not publishing it. Said my brother was in Miami or lived there, which isn't true, and a lot of other things.

I had better go.

I bought more apple cider vinegar today and I am telling you, that stuff WORKS. I am not kidding. It really, really, works.

I took a couple of swigs straight from the bottle, without diluting and it immediately goes to your head, starts up the circulation, and gets blood and other kinds of things going. I am not kidding. Women will notice it.

If you are not busy and doing other things, try taking a couple of swigs of this stuff and then notice for yourselves what it does.

It's also very good for the female cycle and other horomone related things and armies used to drink this stuff regularly, for strength.

No comments: