Sunday, September 26, 2010

Tried To Get Copy Of Dark Heart & laptop burning

The first article I read today was about the recall on the book "Operation Dark Heart". I had put in a request for it myself.

I also thought, today, about "dark heart" and what that means, like black heart and thought about the herb "bilberry" and how this used to be referred to as black heart in the past. Just random.

I also read the article about the computer virus that was sent to Iran. I don't really think that was the best idea. For a nation-state to do that, to another country, isn't maybe way to resolve differences.

Like trying to "fry" me and my son hasn't been a good idea either. It only incites people.

But maybe it wasn't a country.. There are many very talented computer experts out there, who crack codes and do all kinds of things.

It might be one thing to go in and attempt to spy or intercept information but another thing to send out a huge virus that disrupts business of any kind. I don't believe most countries would think this is a good idea, as something to do against any other country. In my opinion. But while some people think it's a nation-state, it might not be. Or at least not one which officially sanctioned this.

I have all this hate mail coming at me now and it's all from the same person. So I'm not publishing it. They also keep wanting me to refer to a certain site that has, I guess, more hate stuff about me and as far as I know, this would all be coming from the same person again, or spurred on by them. So anyway, I haven't checked and I'm not going to either. And I am not publishing the hate mail. And, I am pretty sure I know who it's coming from. They were sending hate mail to me at about 2 in the morning even. Anyway, anyway. I publish all kinds of nasty hate mail, but not the same thing over and over. I don't censor any of the mail, no matter how mean it is, unless it's just the same thing. I might change my mind. We'll see.

My laptop has had the burning thing going ever since I turned it on today.

Just now, someone quit, right after I posted that.

No comments: