Saturday, September 18, 2010

my first laugh of the day: daily mail

Oh, my first laugh out loud came with reading this article by the Daily Mail, which reports Prince Philip made an underwear comment yesterday, to someone, while hanging out with religious and other dignitaries.

What I love, is reading his comment and then going back to the photo to look at her expression in the photo, looking like this poor meek and shy conservative woman and then imagining Philip saying this to her.

What a weird day though. One minute the energy is strong and the next something feels so sad.

I think I could have a psychic conversation with Philip.

He comments on knickers made out of the Pope's tartan and I got, yesterday, what the Pope wears for undergarments (sometimes) yesterday.

We were on a Pope material underthings train of mind. Philip was cracking about knickers (underwear) made out of the Pope's tartan material and for some weird reason, on the other side of the world, I had long johns on the Pope coming to mind. Why in the world...I will have to include the link if I can, because seeing this woman and what she looks like, Annabel Goldie, is really funny. Well, there is nothing wrong with the way she looks--it's her expression there and then imagining Philip leaning over to say this that cracks me up.

But I felt sort of bad after I wrote what I did, about getting someone's long johns, when they are religious.

He seems to be a nice Pope, or tries to be conscientous.

Everyone wears long johns sometimes. Who knows, maybe Philip was wearing long johns too. I don't know. I haven't asked God and I don't think I will.

Not asking God, but just thinking, I could see Philip in some kind of Marvel Comics character (superhero) underwear. I don't know why. Maybe for shock factor. Like some bright red comic character underpants, briefs, with some kind of character in the middle or back or something.

Maybe if not him sometime in his life, it's someone else today for some reason. I don't know. I'm kind of getting a character in particular but it doesn't matter. Right in the front. Anyway,

I just met some Russian greyhound dogs (Borsch-something) and tennis players. I learned that these dogs have an ear called the rose ear, which I commented on, (I said, "I like how this ear folds, it's kind of interesting" and she said, "It's called a rose ear") and different positions for hunting ear, and curiosity and things and that their hair is used for looming sometimes. My aunt is probably there with her dogs today too.

Then I talked to people from tennis players who are in a tournament--I learned it's not good to play tennis in the rain (never thought about it before) because the court is slick and even the balls get heavy.

I think I need to separate this last part bc it doesn't fit with my daily mail post.

I also noticed one of the little kittens that I am trying to tame, approached me on it's own, not just for food, but after being fed and perched at my right shoulder. Then it moved and laid down next to my left side. It was really cute and I am hoping to tame them so they can be adopted to good homes, maybe for Christmas. There are 2 little black kittens I'm working with now but I hardly ever see them so I only pet them for a few minutes in the morning and at night.

They're settling down and then I might work with the other ones.

No comments: