Monday, September 13, 2010

Image Last Night: water

I had one image last night. Very clear. I sang and played a couple of songs on guitar, just sort of goofing off and had a really good connection to, I think, God. Just sensed something very powerful for a little while and really strong and heady almost. I hadn't been drinking either. And then all of a sudden, I saw this really beautiful blue, sort of lighter blue at least in the breaks, water. But it was coming in a strong gush or almost flood, just powerful and pushing up and I think, against a wall or something made of wood. It was really pretty and I didn't see any debris but I thought at first it might be a flash flood and then thought it could be waves breaking against a boat.

The barrier was in the middle of my field of vision and the water rushing in from the right field. I opened my eyes and closed them and got the same thing. It didn't go away.

There was no person that I could see. I didn't see anything else at all. It was a seemingly neutral image but very clear. And I have no idea what it means or meant or what I was picking up on, but it was there.

I would say a great rush of great waters, except that I maybe then saw something wood that the water was up against, so this is why I then thought maybe boat or dam or something. I don't know.

The water was a clear pretty almost sky blue with a few darker undertones (depth of the water) and white on the breaks.

No comments: