Friday, September 24, 2010

Lohan

The CNN article is the first one I've seen with Lohan's hair back to red and it looks good! It flatters her skin so much more.

I should try a henna, one of the these days. I haven't done one in awhile. Oh, but actually, that might alter things too. My hair is way too long, but I am keeping it this way in case I need it to prove I don't use drugs or anything. If I color it, it might make it harder to get a good reading, in case I need it. I figure the older hair, at the end, shows and proves how I haven't used anything.

Anyway, she looks very calm. 4 weeks is a long time to be in jail. I don't know why they put anyone in jail for rehab stuff. I guess rehab isn't punishment enough to some, but I just talked to this woman who is going to rehab for 6 months or so. Maybe they should take Lohan out of jail and have her in rehab for a year. One year is super long, but if you've been doing it since you're a kid and it's always around, a few months won't do anything.

I wonder if they have a yard or something there. I tried to think about her and kept getting some impression of green. I don't know what that's about. I didn't really focus, but said a really short prayer and asked what she might need or what might help and when I thought of her and was waiting, I couldn't really get anything except green. Then I was thinking "green grass?" is she looking at green grass? she needs to be someplace with green grass? and I don't know what. Maybe she's wearing green, maybe she's looking at a magazine with something green, I have no clue. I thought, "is it a lawn?" and then I was thinking, "she needs to eat more salad?" I do not know. Mainly, I saw green and then sort of like lawn so that has nothing to do with salad. But maybe she wants more salad in jail. I will have to focus more later, because I have no idea and I did'nt have a space to really concentrate. I guess what I saw was a green lawn but then I wondered what that was supposed to mean and queried other ideas. Mainly I think it had something to do with her being in rehab longer. That was the first impression I had when I saw the cut lawn. Rehab.

I think that as bad as it sounds, she might kick things with 1 year of in-patient treatment. There are some rehab centers that are for long-term and I think it's really ridiculous to expect someone to break a psychological and possibly some-time habit, in less than a year. It's better than ending up in jail again and better than being taken advantage of by others while completely intoxicated or under the influence. Maybe not though, if she's just violating rules but doesn't really have the addiction issue anymore.

On one hand, ideas about alcoholism vary from country to country. In France, they drink 1-2 times a day and even while pregnant a little bit and they have very smart and intellectual people, and they're not alcoholics. If someone has a drink every day here, in the U.S., some think that is alcoholism when it's not. If someone chooses to have a beer or a drink, and doesn't make horrible decisions out of it, it should be fine.

I guess, if someone thinks it's not addiction anymore but just an idea that they can break orders, that might be where someone would get in trouble. I wonder if she failed the drug test on alcohol alone or if it was actually drugs.

At any rate, I don't think I'll pray about it more bc it's not my business. I got something about green and whether that had to do with her environment now or what she was doing or something else, I don't know. It might mean something to her and she'll know at a later date. That's all I have to say about it.

There are probably other things to focus on, like the games in India, or other world events taking place in other countries too. I guess rehab issues are an experience for a lot of people but I am kind of curious about what else is going on right now.

No comments: