Tuesday, September 21, 2010

More Threats & Assault (& WA plate Erin520)

I have more threats again. I had someone do something with technology while I was sitting at a table. I was approached by some people and a group came in and just sat until they thought I'd had most of my glass of wine.

I took a couple sips and then had to use the restroom and my heart was skipping and doing some completely unnatural things and I don't know what kind of technology it was, but I didn't want to drink more of the wine because I hadn't watched the lid being opened or anything.

It came from the bar was already opened up.

I made it look like I drank it, but that's not what I drank.

I dumped it, poured something else in from my bag to make it look the same pale yellow color, and drank it while watching who was watching me.

I am not drinking anything that I haven't watched coming up fresh.

I noticed the bartender staring at me the whole time. Watching to see if I was drinking it or not. And nodding over at the guy who bought it.

I'm not an idiot.

And if it wasn't the drink it was something else. My heart was racing unnaturally and skipping and then slowing down and then going regular again. It lasted for about 15 minutes.

The guy was a black man from Seattle, he said. He kept staring at me and saying I was hard to take eyes off of, which is not strange, but something wasn't right. After I was 3/4 through the glass of wine, they wanted to leave.

Left music about dying on the jukebox. and Californication.

It was a black man and a whole table of white people who were generally pale, wan, with sideburns, and looked like yuppie bohemes. They left when the other guy did, who was talking to me, but they weren't with his crew. There was another couple of guys who were here and one looked freaked out after checking mail and left.

There was also a hispanic guy with him or talking to him.

He gave me his phone number but I don't know that it's legitimate.

All I knew, was that my heart was out of control and I believe it was technology but after having 2 sips, I took it to the bathroom and dumped it all out and added water and then something to color it pale yellow and then drank that.

Scoped it out.

I had someone hit me on the head before I went to the bar, like, literally hit me on the head, and I ignored it and just left and went to a bar to check email. but I think this other thing was more like the same crazy shit that was happening in Seattle and Bainbridge, coming over here. And with cooperation from some others. The set that left when he did, they were all mid twenties. To even younger. He wasn't. The guy who sat at my table, the black man, was more like 30s.

He wanted to know where I was going, if I left this state, and said I should stay in Seattle or Oregon. In the NW. He said I shouldn't go to the East Coast and said I shouldn't go to the mid-west and where would I go if I did go there. I feel, like, trying to figure out where I might be headed next if I left. Said I shouldn't leave the U.S.

Which makes sense in some ways, but questioning why I was being assaulted again.

One group was already here and waiting, with the other guy, when I showed up. They were going to leave and then I think maybe thought it would look suspicious so they randomly came back. I don't know if they were connected or not. License plate: Erin520. Washington state. I am pretty sure just Erin520, and not Erins520.

I was given a little blue and white bottle of chardonnay, bare foot (brand).

Anyway, I am leaving this joint now. It's Joes. So if anyone needs to know which bartender seemed so interested, look up the schedule.

The group with Erin plates, decided to leave again, 10 minutes after coming back in.

I have a very description of the table that came in and left when the other guy left. One man was particularly interested. I could draw him I remember him so well. With the other 2 with the one who looked nervous, I think I heard someone call him Josh but he was a different Josh than the one who talked to me the other day.

No comments: