Monday, September 13, 2010

Lawyer Not Working Out: Justin Collier

My lawyer has done nothing. He admitted he worked for the last law firm that tried to screw me over and withheld records from my own file from me. He has had his nods from people who tried to screw me over in the past already. The Steve Woods firm was trying to keep me from even getting He has had a conflict of interest and didn't tell me about it and then refused to meet with me for the whole first month.

I had to stand up for myself in the last hearing because he didn't. He was trying to cut me off when I was telling the Judge I had only met with him recently, in the last 3 weeks, only once.

He refuses to obtain records I need to prove my defense and has told me this (that he refuses to request records I need).

He refused to respond to my email in a timely manner.

He has not been willing to file any Motion for Continuance when one is needed, for more than "2 weeks" when I didn't even meet with him except one time and wanted to consider other options.

I told him I had filed a Motion to Vacate the order against me for new evidence and because of prejudice and likely harm, and he has ignored this and not looked into it.

He has tried to discourage me from getting a Change of Venue when he knows I have grounds for prejudice here and will not get a fair trial. He wants to proceed to the next hearing, before I Judge whom I reported to the Wenatchee FBI, and then blogged about reporting.

The Judges here cannot hear my case at all, without prejudice. All of them have conflicts of interest and should be recusing themselves from hearing any case involving me.

I was supposed to have a face to face meeting with him either the 9th or 13th and went into their offices to check on schedules and emailed and NOW he refuses to even meet with me.

He told me last time they were not even going to court about me and were cancelling it and he didn't and the Judge said I had a "failure to appear".

This lawyer is OUT.

Justin Collier.

Siagnora.

I gave my other Judge, who was assigned to me for the "appeal" a similar request. Please let me know if you are willing to get my records (for THAT appeal). It has been 2 weeks and I have made my request politely. I have only sent 1 email per week, politely asking basic questions and haven't heard anything so I asked for a response by tomorrow or I will request a new attorney because of an apparent conflict of interest. She said she gave me an 800 number, which I used once, but in this conversation she said she didn't need to request any records at all. So I wanted that in writing and asked again, in a second email. If she can't respond and start making proper requests, she's not good.

2 comments:

Curious as to why said...

I see a pattern here...I think you are the crazy one. You probably didn't do what you needed to do, which was keep appointments..heck make an appointment and then keep it. Once again...not your fault. Just everyone elses. What a waste of my tax payer monies. I am writing the judge and telling her not to give you another dang attorney because you seriously don't deserve one.

Mama said...

Why do you sound like a clerk or secretary for a law firm I used to go to?

You can write whatever you want to the Judge.

Your opinion counts, even if it's not correct.

Cameo