Tuesday, September 21, 2010

PUTIN!?! no surprise & psychic sex (on the subject of)

I saw the news today and I don't know if my eyes are right. I didn't want to assume anything but checked a couple of article sources.

I guess it is safe for me to say now, that the impression I got of Putin's personal life, was of a med-dark-haired, long-haired brunette.

If I am wrong they are divorcing, umm...shoot...let's put it into the gossip category as just picking up on gossip. But if it's right, the thing which I wasn't going to to reveal to anyone because it was personal and no ones business, was that I saw him with his wife but I kept seeing this brunette with long hair. I knew he was having an affair.

Then I clicked on images of him and I saw these photos of some woman with long straight hair,, like I was getting, and pretty face, like I was getting. I knew she had med. to dark brown hair naturally.

I didn't know who it was though and thought maybe it was just a fling.

And there was no way in HELL I was going to divulge something like that when I could be in trouble if I did and it wasn't political and it had nothing to do with other things.

However, until it's confirmed more, I would have to wait and see.

If it's wrong, I picked up on all the russian gossip somehow then, without even knowing.

I sort of got something else too but I can't say on that either.

Anyway. I think he probably has more than one crush from time to time, like a lot of people, but that was a main thing I got about him, without knowing any of the russian gossip at all.

However, caution-caution...it is not confirmed from his own mouth yet and to be careful, I want to say this: it could be I picked up on gossip somehow. I don't know HOW but that might be it. I am sort of excited to have picked up on something like that though, if it's right.

And, I can say, I was discreet and didn't blab to even one single person.

It was at that point that I realized discretion can, at some times, save a psychic's skin, so to speak. In other words, there is a responsibility not to share every single thing or idea one gets...esp. when it can't be confirmed and could be harmful to someone without necessity.

I don't know why, but I was just thinking this morning, I have no idea why I am able to connect with certain people and know things, and others not at all. It's really strange.

I hope it's not a different brunette. Maybe there's more than one. Acck.
*******************************************

Then, on one day too, it was like this huge psychic sex thing. I was picking up on SOMEONE and I do NOT know WHO it was but I thought to myself, "what the HELL is goig on? some big orgy or just one person is going on and on or what?" and I don't know who it was but I picked up on it and it was on the same afternoon and night of Harry's birthday so I thought maybe it was HIM. At least, I am safe to say this thought because no one could be pinned down for this one.

It went on and on and on and on. Like one big fest for HOURS. And then it just stopped. Out of the blue, it just ended like everyone passed out or something. I didn't get real images or impressions, just a knowledge and it would not quit.

I remember thinking to myself, "I have heard of cyber sex. I've never heard of psychic sex."

All I remember is it could have been anyone but by the time it was nighttime for me, it had quit. It went from like, I don't know...it was like marathon sex. It went on, not for a couple of hours. Oh no. That wasn't enough. No, this went on for what felt like half of a whole frickin' day. From about lunch-time, my time, like noon? to early evening or late afternoon my time. I think it died down a little bit and then kicked up and then just OUT. I might be wrong..it may have been more like from 3 p.m. to late evening but I remember it just stopped all of a sudden.

I could pin point the exact time if I'd wanted to. It wasn't me either...it wasn't like I was hormonal or anything, it was totally different. I could tell I was picking up on someone else.

I thought, "Hmm, it's Harry's birthday. But maybe it's not harry. Maybe it's his brother. maybe it's Vladimir. Maybe it's a bunch of people? I don't know what is going on."

It's a whole new world out there.

Psychic sex.

Hmm.

I would have to say, if you're with someone who is traveling a lot, it's a lot more discreet than phone sex.
**************
Back to Putin, I should assume I picked up on russian gossip somehow unless news comes from his own mouth. I will have to say that.

The other thing that is really weird, is, I don't know if this is the right photo for him today, for the 21st, but I did close my eyes and sort of briefly ask God, but not really focused, kind of lazily, asked what he was wearing and I thought it was "beige" and something "checkered" but I didn't imagine him in a bold checkered pattern really. I just found a photo though, of him in a beige jacket and there is a checkered pattern, it's just very subtle.

I do not know why I seem to connect to his wardrobe choices. But maybe I could have asked about Obama and gotten it right too. So this morning, I just asked about him and didn't even try to guess on other stuff. I looked at the article on the website: Rianovosti. That's the photo I saw but it might be taken from a different day. If not, it's really weird. I wouldn't have written about it unless I had seen this photo. I am sort of thinking, well, I just looked at this other news item and he is wearing a black suit, which I also got this morning but thought it was for either him or Obama and then I had beige and something with checkered come to mind. My first thought was black and black tie, and then I thought maybe it's Obama but I wasn't thinking of Obama initially. Then, I had the idea of beige but something checkered and I knew it couldn't be right bc he wouldn't wear anything checkered and patterned like that on a business day. When I saw the other photo though, I wondered if that was it, but that since it wasn't a pattern, it was an idea of checked that I got with the grain. I actually looked at that jacket and missed my old jacket which was just like it. Or similar. However, maybe someone was trying to send that impression to me instead of the real one. Or maybe he changed. I have no idea. If someone was trying to send one or the other, I think I got them both. I got the checkered thing following black at 9 a.m. this morning and thinking it was 9 p.m. over there so I don't know.

I didn't really focus though, or ask, so I guess I'm not that good without it. (not very good without really praying first I mean and just randomly guessing).

The woman I got, with regard to him, actually had darker hair than the first photo I saw of an Alina. But this Alina has hair that looks like it has been lightened. She was very pretty. I mainly just got a very pretty woman with long brown hair and it was darker brown and then I saw a photo of Alina next to him after, without seeing news, and thought it might be her bc it fit the idea of affair somehow but I wasn't sure. I am positive no one was sending me the idea too bc no one knew the time I was trying to guess and I was thinking of clothing and then asked about other things in his life, just said to God, "in general", something he might show me and this woman came up and all I knew was that it wasn't his wife. And I think at the moment I saw her in motion as well, and it may have been a private scene (had an idea of intimacy which is what led me to think of affair and not associate), but I saw her in motion whereas the clothes stuff was a vague impression or idea. Whether or not it was her, some woman. Anyway, on my honor, I kept my mouth shut and didn't write it down in a journal, online, and never told anyone and I tried to keep it out of my thoughts as well in case someone was trying to get a read on me. The only reason I bring it up now is bc I see that with all the news out there, I cannot do any harm because it could easily be chalked up to getting an idea about gossip somehow. There also seems to be more confirmation of the idea than usual from news sources so I thought I would put it out there. However, I will say, for everyone's protection, I am wrong sometimes, so if I'm wrong I'm wrong.

I guess someone could change what they're wearing like I do but I don't assume that's the case with main figures, unless they're doing a dress up and dress down day at the same time.

I might try it again, praying and focusing, for tomorrow, and see what I get, for a few diffeent people, just to see if that seems to be it.

This guy just came in wearing a Superman shirt, which makes me think I will just go ahead and spit out what I got with Marvel Comics underwear the other day. I think that when I had that impression, it was a crossed wire maybe.

Because I was thinking about underwear, and then Philip, and then the next thing was that I had this idea of Marvel Comics underwear and a particular image came to mind, but in "underwear form". Then, I went to the local bookstore and saw the exact same picture that I was getting, on the cover of a large book in the Art Section. It was Spiderman. So maybe I got that idea because someone more local was looking at this book, and I mixed it up, or maybe someone I connect with now and then was really wearing Marvels Comics underwear with the face of Spidey breaking out from a cobweb. I saw the face on the front too, not on the back. So I am thinking it might have been a crossed wire idea. But then again, only the person wearing those underwear would know. I got them in bright red, and with that main image, on the day I wrote about it. And I did get it in underwear form. Now I am laughing and I sense someone else might be as well. It is 2:27 p.m. my time. I guess I started laughing thinking about how denigrated Philip might feel to have me imagining him in Spiderman underwear instead of Superman underwear. I mean, he's German, after all...uber... :) Then I think, why would he want to wear Spidey undies anyway? unless it's a joke because there are cobwebs around the house or he's doing the male version of a fishnet theme. Anyway, somebody has to have a pair or was wearing them that day.

2:37 p.m. someone asked someone else if they wanted a hot toddy somewhere. fleeting idea while I was looking up spidey pants. Well, I'm done looking.
************
I also got the impression, several times, of someone discussing the gemstone diamonds. Not sure who, what for, and in what relation because it wasn't when I was thinking about anyone in particular. Diamonds kept coming up though and this was several days ago. Probably at least 3-4 days ago and it could have been someone picking out jewelry for themself, looking at a magazine, commenting on a piece with diamonds in it, but it wasn't figurative and it wasn't a ski run. I don't know that it has anything to do with anyone from out of the area at all and could very well be more local.
****************
The other thing about the view I got of a woman with Putin, was the possible idea (maybe vague) that when I saw her she was wearing a white shirt. But I'm not completely sure now, just think it kind of came to mind and yet something about it seemed intimate.

No comments: