Sunday, September 12, 2010

impressions maybe distorted

I forgot to report, but there was another Monarch butterfly a week ago, a yellow one, out of nowhere. I just didn't write about it.

I have thought of it now because I went to a little garden area to sit and after I looked at a little black cup which I found by a ticki torch thing (I think an extinguisher), I set it down and then this little dragonfly came up and perched facing me to my right and just sat there staring (it seems, with the dragonflies) forever. Then a fly a regular one right next to it.

This morning I had a better feeling about something, don't know what, and then now, I sense my son is suffering.
********************
This morning I read in the Bible a little bit and I guess I have Diana on the brain but I didn't at all until I turned to this passage about "the woman who loved much" with the alabaster box. I was not thinking about her at all until I opened to this passage bc I just thought then about the impression I once had of some kind of special box. It wasn't psychic this morning, just natural chain of thought. Luke 7:37-50.

I also had turned to Job and thought it sounds a lot like psalms. Job 9.

Then I was in the bathroom and had a sort of impression somehow, of a little boy running to his mother with a cup of water, and the water spilling out in the yard or garden or outside, along the way. Sort of someone in mind, but of course, that could be anyone and happens every day.

Early this morning, thought I got a smaller gun being packed or whatever, but thought, "before church?" or for hunting but it was a smaller gun so probably concealed permit. There wasn't a bad feeling with it at all. That was while trying to think something for a split second but it's most likely wrong. I don't want to say who, but someone who has been in, or is, (I won't say) in the military somewhere, in some way. That really narrows it down, huh. But maybe I got it for one person and it was something about someone else that happened later.

I don't actually get that much about my own son, which is probably good. I get very few impressions of him. And this is probably a blessing because if someone were ever harming him to get to me, the effect desired would not be had. I sense certain things but I can't just hone in. Which is kind of strange, because with some in particular, I'm gathering I tend to be pretty close, and I am not sure why.

Last night I dreamed about deception. I was going to pick up some books that were for some legal thing and when I got there, there was a new one and it had some bad things written abuot me and I said, "This wasn't here before--you changed it." because in the dream, at first they were accomodating someone else I guess, in being somewhat fair ,and then they decided they would try to rewrite documentation on me to make me sound bad because something had changed. These were little leather books, some of them. In my dream, the person responsible tried to avoid me but got sort of trapped and I tried to find the book to show him and then someone had taken it. So I looked everywhere and then I found it and showed it to him and asked why he had written this about me and changed things to make me sound bad when before he had been somewhat fair. The other books were still accurate but one was changed with things added to it. He looked completely guilty and then said he would fix it.

Then I noticed people panicking and leaving and saw that they were subjects of biochemical stuff. People started noticing what was happening and they ran out in this huge panic. When I was outside with them I saw that they had skin problems of some kind. Then, they were acting like it was no big deal and just brushing it off, like things happen. Standing around talking and laughing like nothing was going on at all.

That's all that I remember really.
********************************
I guess I'll say who the guys were that I had impressions of, but I'm not exactly sure why it always seems to be associated with these 2...maybe bc people have actually asked me about it recently so I thought about it more? william and harry I mean.

I feel like possibly I'm getting things about someone else but it's muddled because someone has tried to tamper with things. If they are correct images, I don't know why I'm getting them because I think about a lot of people and get things for many others. Strangers even, and accurately.

But the little boy with the cup of water I saw as Harry. I don't know how it came to me and I think it was imagination or something any mother sees their child do. But I saw this little boy running across a lawn somehow, with a cup of water, sloshing all over and out, to bring to his mother. I saw it from an angle, not as if I were the mother, or that I had the perspective of this. But I think it could have been my son, or someone seeing my son, or any other kid. However, it came to me when I thought of Harry for a minute and it came up.

Then, the gun was with William. Which doesn't make sense to me, because it was of a grown man, not child, and I don't know why he would have a gun like that on a Sunday so this is why I thought of hunting maybe and thought he has bodyguards so wouldn't carry it to church I don't think. But I don't know what they are doing today, either one, so who knows.

With Harry it just came up, but like an impression or imagination maybe. With William, I asked, to test it and just see if I would get any ideas at all. I think a few things came up but it sort of settled on this one impression of him loading a gun like a small one--revolver or something like that, not a larger rifle. I saw his hands and bent posture doing this and that was it.

But I feel unreliable right now because so many people are interested in me now, I don't know if someone is trying to tamper with things or if I am stressed out and don't get it right or what. Yet sometimes I've found I doubt myself and later discover it was right.

I am glad I'm not getting seuxal stuff abuot anyone bc for awhile, it was all over the place and I didn't WANT some of those impressions (not associated with the above guys either, I should add).

This morning I was thinking about the french too. In general, and just about my son. french bc I remembered I had stumbled upon that perfume page before. I guess it's inevitable, as I like perfume and that one is a great site.

No comments: