Sunday, September 12, 2010

Lindsey's (lohan) Hair

I am glad to hear Lindsey is back to red.

As a redhead myself, there is something unique about this color of hair. It's glamourized on occasion but also, on a cyber checklist, redheads are sort of discriminated against.

I have been red, blond, and dark brown. It is true, I think, that in America at least, "gentlemen prefer blonds". I don't know why we should use the word "gentlemen" though--. I had so many more heads turning when I was blond, men wanting to know what my face looked like, if my hair was blond, because I guess it might also mean "pretty"? or big boobs...I have no idea. I really don't.

But blond washed me out and I thought it did the same thing to Lindsey. It's not the best color. Dark brown, yes, it's a contrast, and red, of course, but the blond color is really hard for some redheads to pull off. She still looked pretty but so much prettier with her natural hair.

Anyway, yesterday "parent trap" came to mind. I was trying to think of passwords for something and I thought parent trap but I didn't try it.

Actually, for those redheads who are attractive, almost nothing else is more shocking--in a good way.

If you have it, flaunt it.

No comments: