Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Judge Edward Shea impression & other (updated)

I am not sure if I got some correct impressions regarding Judge Shea or not. I asked, and I got some stuff, but when I prayed the connection was different because I felt heavy hearted at the time.

I sensed sadness, from the time I posted about what happened to me with police this morning, until maybe recently, on my way walking to drop some things off.

The impressions I got were really different.

I wrote them down but I am going to just wait on it and pray more later at some point and consider.

Very different.

Haven't tried to guess anything or pray about anything else really. Other than for the return of my son and a smoother path. That's about it.
*******************
I've decided to write down what I got, because I felt God wants me to, and also to protect from the idea that I am attempting to manipulate this Judge my way. He should distribute justice because of justice, not because of concern about what I might say. True for all.

And again, I wasn't in the full mode of prayer but I did pray first. I also think a couple things are possibly mixed with maybe my son and then him bc I asked God to show me how my son was doing (which never happens) and then just went straight to the Judge and asked for hidden things.

I got teeth. That Judge Shea has a loose tooth.

This is one thing I questioned bc I thought well maybe it's my son who has the loose tooth, bc it died after he hit it on a table awhile ago. But hey, it is very possible that God was telling me, "Judge Edward Shea has a loose tooth!"

The other thing I got was some older woman and I wondered if it was his mother. Don't want to write too much about that right now.

The next thing, no way someone else could have sent this to me or anything. I got a murder scene. So I am thinking, it is possibly a case Judge Shea had at some point, or who knows, it was an important matter to someone he knew.

I saw a man getting shot, point blank. He had dark brown hair (I think) and his arms went out to the side. He was then dragged through some kind of woodsy area or forest, to some kind of water. Lake? pond? I don't know. Just dragged to water. I think he was shot from the front.

Then, a couple of other minor things, but this is just what I got in about 5 minutes and like I said, I would have to pray about everything more.

I hope that the Judge has a good day! :)

(Oh no, I say this and then I find out there is a possible few conflicts of interest, but he can still have a good day. Just looking at things right now)

No comments: