Saturday, September 25, 2010

353 YVZ washington plates: "Nosy" & spitter

I don't know who she is but first she passed me one way and then the other way and before she even passed me the second time, I had written down her plate numbers with the mental note: "Nosy".

Which is sort of funny because after I designated her as "nosy" she passed by again and was checking me out.

She was in a black Landrover SUV.

I also had the sense that she is connected to some government stuff.

I didn't have a bad or good feeling, one way or the other. Just nosy, and maybe govt. connections, and something about "pencil you in, and pencil you out."

That she is the type of person to "pencil you in" rather than use a permanent pen.
***********************
Then, I walked past the skateboard shop where the guy there has been "iffy" and had weird stuff with a bike helmet and blood and "Arizona" in his bathroom wastebasket (right after my friend from Arizona told me his daughter had had an injury) and he specifically waited for me, then opened the door and loudly hocked up a huge spit wad and spit on the ground as I walked by and then called me a "dike".

I think this is the defense of ugly men, to call women "dikes", in a town where it's not normal if you don't get married at age 20 and start popping out kids. I think he's tied to his mother's apron strings still. Tell me if I'm right. Not only that, he's getting tips from Theodore Keyes, who should be in jail rather than out and about causing problems.
*****************************

No comments: