Saturday, September 18, 2010

c. hynde & christopher hitchens cancer (neighhh!)

The vibe seems slightly better. I just saw Chrissi Hynde singing Back on the Chain Gang. I really like the Pretenders. Tears were running down her face and that just made the lyrics sink in more, "...when I look at what they've done to you"...

Just makes me think about me and my son and what horrible things have been possible in the U.S., with no protection. And then I am sure it's been equally bad for someone else too.

I honestly cannot begin to describe the horror my son and I have lived. There are no real words.

I looked up Hitchens too. It was what I was looking at when someone came in and said it was maybe Heart and I looked and said no, it was The Pretenders and I loved them.

I wonder if something could be cut out. Because this came to mind with Hitchens, that maybe something needs to be cut out. Which sounds weird, and I assume if there is chemo it's too bad, but maybe there is something in the way that is fostering this disease. Then I went to the wiki page and it says one remedy is surgery if it hasn't spread but I wonder if even if it's spread, something could be cut out and then make the chemo easier to take or would help facilitate the chemo.

I think, if the idea to cut something out came to mind, someone should take anothe look at the stuff and think about whether there is an organ or tube or something that is more of a menace than a help and if doing away with it could improve the chemo results.

I would also recommend walking as much as possible, to get the circulation going, and, if there is no contraindication, taking apple cider vinegar.

With maybe some good NZ Manuka honey with active ingredients rather than a lump of sugar, Rainbouw Pounie.

Now, I think it's an organ, and I know Hitchens already donated his heart, so that one isn't in the way at least, I don't think cutting out the bad habits like drinking and smoking is it though it couldn't hurt.

Where are those scans? I'd look at them.

Okay, I did my little quick pray thing and asked God in 1 minute, "What do you think? anything?" and I don't know that it was God but "aspirin and esophogeal cancer" to mind. Aspirin for some reason. So I looked it up and it is shown to cut this kind of cancer in half. That is showing up as a preventative but I don't know about cure. However, it may be Hitchens is already taking aspirin. If not, maybe look into it. It's a blood thinner and may have other properties that somehow work...I might have to read about it more. It says aspirin lowers blood pressure as well, where tobacco raises it. From what I read, it can inhibit tobacco related forms of this cancer. There may be other properties that affect things. Probably he's already taking it, but maybe increase the dose.

I also thought about alcohol and if it's acidifying or alkalizing and it is an acid-forming food. While his body is taking the chemo, other things need balance. Reverse the acids because it could be affecting chemo. Distilled vinegar is acid forming while apple cider vinegar (with "the mother") is alkalizing.

It may be that aspirin is also alkaline. But there are charts that list acid or alkaline foods and you've got to cancel out the excess and maintain a good ph.

Peppermint oil. It's good for digestion and other processes and reduces inflammation. Yep, it works. I once recommended it to someone with IBS but I checked it when it came to mind, and it reduces spasms, aids digestion, reduces sphincter pressure, and eliminates dyspepsia.

Dried papaya spears are also very good for digestion.

Hmmm, well I didn't know. I guess chemo creates alkaline tissues or helps bc cancer stuff is acidic. So alkaline diet, even with chemo, is right.

Also, since I read alkaline is good bc of oxidation, I looked up oxygen therapy. Which is important if you're someone with sleep apnea and you're not breathing right to begin with. HBT, hyperbaric oxygen therapy.

That is in 15 minutes, with a 1 minute prayer to God and having never looked up cancer cures or prevention. Prayer doesn't hurt. I get way more insights through prayer.

Last resort? Leeches Hitchens. Leeches. Just kidding, sort of. Funny how useful some "leeches" can be,huh?

I might think again, after I pray and write out a new idea.

Tamarind was the next thing to mind. lifestyle.iloveindia.com/lounge/health-benefits-of-tamarind-9045.html. It is used to cure sore throats, help with bile, digestion, and to stop internal bleeding, also it has been touted for curing cancer.

Watermelon enzymes. You can look it up.

The other things which came to mind (trying to go from memory but need to look at the notes I made yesterday):
something about calcium blockers or calcium powder (opposites and not sure which one, haven't checked yet), ...

I need to see my list, because I just wrote down what came to mind after I'd prayed. I think I'll look up the calcium stuff first. Well, I don't understand it yet, but it does have something to do with cancer and treatments.

What's weird is that while looking this up I found the recommendation to drink a full can of carrot juice following treatment and that reminded me, I had also written this on my list:

carrot juice. But I know for sure it wasn't someone sending me stuff. Because every single thing was triggered by my past research in homeopathic medicine and just thinking logically of things and maybe God helped a little. But I think God helps people who are thinking people, to just remember things or have things come to mind and clarify ideas. My best ideas feel inspired somehow. But a lot of times they are underscored with education and reading that I've done.

What is really strange, is that when I was fairly young, I remember selecting this random book one time and I had it and never read it. It was called "Cure for Cancer" or something and it was an old book, a medical one, and small, and I held onto it for a long time. It didn't have any food ideas in it, it was just a philosophical book about the search for a cancer cure.

If I jog my brain enough, I might remember where I got it. At the time I didn't know one person with cancer and never had met anyone with it either. I just thought, hmm, that's a big problem that needs a solution, maybe I could figure it out. But I was in high school maybe, or early out of high school. I wasn't seriously interested. It was just a book I picked out that I thought was interesting bc it was such a large problem that no one had found a cure to, so I was curious. I never thought I wanted to go into a medical field or anything. I read a lot of things out of curiosity.

I think black pepper is also highly beneficial and probably more undiscovered.

Reading a little more about calcium blockers, it looks like while they are used sometimes for chemo treatment (or after), it appears there is a link between taking them and possible increased risk of cancer.

Anyway, I'm not a doctor and I'm not trying to give medical advice other than refering to what others can research online themselves. So I wonder why calcium blockers came to mind. And calcium powder.

I guess calcium powder, coral calcium, is used to make the body more alkaline.

No comments: