Friday, September 24, 2010

Checking On My Son & Mind Games: Geneva Convention Mantra

Someone has not been checking in with my son, I don't think, to make sure he's okay. This is a very important and dangerous time for both me and my son and I don't need to have him being harmed or my family intimidated at this time.

Someone who is a normal person and with a higher affiliation, needs to be making sure no one is threatening, intimidating, soliciting, or harming, my son or the family he currently stays with.

I also know that one good thing to use on some psychics or military or others, if they are American or claim to be, if they are attempting to use other citizens for purposes which are not approved of by God, is this thought:

Geneva Convention.

Over and over, "Geneva Convention". Puts a bit of a damper on the fun 'n' games.

There are some other countries that respect this too.

"Geneva Convention"

There are different "mantras" I have looked into but so far, prayer, and "Geneva Convention" is pretty good. Over and over, like counting sheep, until you fall asleep:

Geneva Convention.

Fill your mind with The Geneva Convention and God. And love for your children.

Geneva
Geneva
Geneva
Geneva

In the name of God, Geneva Convention

Then I would next learn passages of this Geneva Convention and memorize by heart and recite.

Geneva Convention, God/Jesus/Holy Spirit, my son, and scripture as well as parts of the constitution and Bill of Rights, and Ganesha, are working well for me right now.

To me, in some sense, Ganesha really describes what has happened to my own son, where jealousy got in the way of compassion and goodness. But, I hope it is something which will turn around.

The song that has come to mind lately, which I am watching today on video for the first time ever, is "3 Marlenas" and my favorite part is "There's got to be someone you can trust, here among us." It is, to me, using Marlena as a metaphor for "hear no, speak no, see no evil" and how hypocritical it is, the things that people are doing and request silence over. Marlena is also a name that means, in Hebrew "of Magdala" and could be a reference to Mary Magdalene.

No comments: