Wednesday, September 15, 2010

harry's birthday

I am not in the right mode to guess anything but i tried to think of something for his birthday. i didn't get any flashes though. the ideas that came to mind seemed like imagination and conjured, not real impressions but the ideas were:

some kind of gold wrapping on a present maybe, and I thought I got a pencil. most people prefer pens to pencils so I wondered, if this was a true idea, had he been using a pencil while he studied or was he doodling? I sort of thought it was a regular #2 pencil though, so then I think maybe it was a crossed wire connection to someone else. most art pencils are not #2 pencils.

I got barishnikov at first but I believe this is because I was thinking about russian stuff, so I tried to clear my mind of my extraneous other thoughts but I wasn't in the right mode I don't think.

pirates just came to mind but probably in no connection at all with harry. just to mind while writing this but outside of normal flow but then i wondered if he'd ever had a pirate birthday party. like a treasure hunt and pirates party. but maybe it was just a random thought "pirates" that came to mind from somewhere else.

i wanted to think of something his mom might say to him or would know about but i couldn't think of anything.

and i asked god that it wouldn't be about me but if something was right it would be a good nod to god.

however, i may not be in the mode or it's not forthcoming right now.

pirates. found something about a stag party with pirates, and don't know about childhood, and then some 1953 movie called "Prince of Pirates"

one of my favorite songs came on: fields of gold by sting

well, happy birthday and greetings from da muthaship

No comments: