Saturday, September 18, 2010

got it wrong (putin)

well, I got it wrong I think. I thought one thing and then saw a photo and it was the wrong one. Or, someone changed the tie mid-day. Like my wardrobe change mid-day, but probably not.

It looks like it may have been a universal red or crimson tie day. I don't know why the other photo had today's date. Oh well.

I thought about red today but for today's date.

I didn't really ask though, so I guess for me I have to actually ask and not just random guess if there is a vague thought.

But no, I thought maybe red for Sunday. Something red. But I guess I was going ahead of myself. And I didn't and haven't asked or prayed for that either, for Sunday, just random thought.

So maybe for me I have to actually focus even for a few minutes and pray too. I don't know. I thought maybe Elizabeth wore yellow or red today but I am probably wrong about that too because since I actually prayed and focused for a coulpe of days and got guesses right, I have been too freaked out to really put any effort into it again.

I see that he is next to a sign that is yellow and blue, but I wouldn't even claim to have gotten yellow at all because I didn't see any colors because I didn't focus or close my eyes or pray. I just thought I had an idea naturally and went with it. I guess natural doesn't work so well for me.

For whatever reason, I feel just slightly better than I was feeling before. Maybe this was part of it...maybe someone I know was embarressed for me. Who knows. I haven't prayed about Sunday either so I think it is all something I have to focus on, even if it's for a few minutes, and pray for too. That's how I get anything, at all, if it's not coming to me just naturally.

I didn't sleep as well last night either. Weird dreams.

I was just telling someone, well, I guess it's more credit to God then, in my situation, because I can't just randomly guess on my own but have to clear my plate, focus, and pray and ask (not that I would always even have my request honored then I'm sure but it must be the way for me). And then, I get some things randomly too.

I did get "red" over and over today but I kept thinking it was for tomorrow, Sunday. When I said I think I know what he'll wear tomorrow, I thought something would be red. Maybe I just picked up on today for some reason. Who knows bc I didn't ask.

I don't know where that other photo went because it had today's date and was blue and yellow. But again, since I got the last images, on the second day when I was actually focusing and prayed, I freaked out. I haven't asked ever since, for anything.

My dream last night was actually about psychic people but I don't remember what exactly now.

Yesterday my cousin and I shared a psychic moment which I was suprised by. Just as I was about to ask if she had a boyfriend she blurted "OH! Guess what! I'm courting." (dating). I said, "I was just going to ask if you had a boyfriend."

The putin photos are all over the place. It is as if after a certain date everything got jumbled. Before then, the photos fit the articles.

Anyway.

No comments: