Saturday, September 25, 2010

this morning: russian and egg stone & others stealing my drink mix

this was certaintly an interesting way to start the day. I got to the college at the wrong time, a little early, and went to a building and asked a woman about it and she was studying oceanology and took me upstairs where her classes were but the labs were closed so then I saw a man with a computer and asked him and he told me what time it opened. he was half russian and half hispanic. We exchanged a few words and just polite conversation and he said he was thinking about being a nurse but might reconsider. He said his favorite class was an art related one but was thinking of other medical. I said, "you must be pretty good at computers too" and his leg kind of kicked out and he said just the basics. I said, "for some reason, 'diagnostics' came to mind."

he had sort of a strange look on his face then and I said, "i don't know if it's for medical or for computers." then, i couldn't see his computer screen but i wondered if he was on a site or page where it has the microsoft thing that says "diagnostics" but i don't know.

then i was walking out of the college and down the sidewalk, and in front of me this stone rolled out onto the sidewalk and it was perfectly egg shaped. i think it literally dropped out of the tree, a thick coniferous so i should have looked up to see if there was someone in the tree, but the only other way it could have ended up there was if someone threw it and it just so happened to land perfectly in my path without hitting me on the head.

someone had to have been in the tree but i didn't look up.

i know there was someone watching and i sensed it, from outside of the window that was near us and i went to the window to look out because i couldn't see anyone but i sensed being watched. i know without a doubt because i am not compelled to go to windows and look unless my radar is sending out the signal that someone is watching.

i think a few people started testing me on how i know i'm being watched after i took a nap outside on the couch late at night, actually, almost spent the whole night out there and then suddenly opened my eyes to see a cat's face inches from mine, just staring at me. i t was silent but i picked up on it somehow, which must be something i inherited and has kept my ancestors alive beyond reason and maybe even been a reason we've been persecuted.

this morning i woke again and it was the housecat who was staring at me, inside the house, and then after i woke up, the cat bells jingled and then that cat and another one got into a big cat fight in the house which i had to disrupt with a yell and they quit.

anyway, it was after someone probably saw how my eyes snapped open when the cat was staring at me, at night, that they got the idea to then have a boy running past the window to see if i'd awake and then someone in black in a dark corner at a window in the house next door.

i already know govt. people have tested my abilities and now it's the locals. so anyway, i already said i was slightly intuitive, so that's just the end of story. i am not a guinea pig.

more later.

i made a light absent minded sketch of elephants last night and a grid for colors with ink combinations.

i also found out someone stole my powdered protein drink mix. i had 1/2 of it still, in a plastic bag and the really sad and sorry thing about it is i suspect the fucking wenatchee police have something to do with it. i put some powdered drink mix in a sealed baggie and hide it under my clothes next to where i sleep so no one "tampers" with it and it disappeared. why would anyone take it? no one would fucking take powdered drink mix unless they thought it was laced with something else and they hoped they were going to catch me on soething. the only other reason would be to deliberately add something to it and then try to slip it back unnoticed.

i'm pissed about it.
*****************
(see update and how I found the powder and it was my fault on the next post)
**********************
The egg rock I am wondering about. Feels like Fragglerock. there wasn't anyone on the road or the sidewalk. There was a man in his garden but he was yards away. I still don't really know which direction it came from though if the man threw it, it was really quick and just happened to land in that spot, rolling towards me.

I hope it's a good sign.

No comments: