Saturday, September 25, 2010

Named A Few Cats & "Brushka?"

I decided to give temporary names at least, to some of the cats.

There are these 2 black kittens and they are Ipse and Bipse.

Then there is Beverly, who won't leave my side since I helped her in kitten-birth, and she already had that name. It sort of cracks me up bc Beverly is Granny's name and there is this cat that was named Beverly and she loves me the most.

Then this orange cat has a very long and fluffy tail and fluffs it around a lot and I don't know if it's a male or female but I named her "Delilah".

Then there is a striped kind of tabby and I don't know what to name it. Maybe Steve. "Coon" came to mind for racoon but I think it might sound racial so I can't name it that.

Then this partial grey cat came in and I thought it should be Vladdie P. because it has the same shade of grey as Vladimir P's hair in some places and the other more solid grey one I want to say Vladdie D. because it reminds me of talking about McDonald's Vladimir. The only thing is, I think Vladdie D. is pregnant. So I think I might scratch those names and just come up with something else entirely.

Delilah is perfect for the fluffy orange cat. Even if it's a male, it's a Delilah.

Lots of russian talking now. something like brushka netanuva something something. Came to mind. Not sure about the second part exactly, but I definitely got brushka. and then I went online and in online slang it means a male dog just wanting to get a female pregnant. But it's also a personal russian name, however, I don't know what it means.

Strangely, I have gotten a lot of East Indian words in my mind before too and looked them up and found it really means stuff.

Strange to get brushka when I was just talking about the pregnant cat.

I think I need a small walk to get some oxygen to my brain.

No comments: