Friday, September 10, 2010

Christian Science Intentionally Blocks Me

I was told, by the Christian science room, that I could no longer work on my complaint to the federal government, which is extremely important and they know this.

I don't know who decided to interfere with my complaint but they wouldn't even allow me to pick it up from off of the computer.

I guess the clerk, Nola, told this woman today, that I was not allowed to use the computer.

So basically, after I told Georgia, yesterday, that I was glad I could use a computer which was maybe more secure than mine, and after who knows what, they (or someone) decided to obstruct me from making the complaint.

So much for being like an underground railroad of good people who allow others to make their claims known in order to get their child back and try to take the rights which we are supposedly "Guaranteed".

I'd like to know what the U.S. "return policy" is for the assholes who keep others from finding and getting justice.

No comments: