Monday, September 6, 2010

Reporting Further Computer Crime--You Have 30 Minutes

If these photos don't reappear, I am pressing further to have the federal group investigate, who I made a complaint to, a long time ago when I lost MONEY and FAFSA and my unemployment claims because of hacking activity.

Someone had to have exported my photos and they had better be FUCKING IMPORTED back.

I JUST took about 10 photos just a few minutes ago, and now they are gone.

And I noticed in a different file that my photo of my notes from russian church was already missing.

I never deleted anything.

Today, I went through, and did delete a couple of photos of nothing, but I selected them carefully and knew exactly what I was deleting.

You have 30 fucking minutes to get these photos back onto this computer or I am adding this to my federal complaint of tampering with my federal FAFSA, my state unemployment claims (money), my photos, and other malicious hacking that has cost me money and been a violation of federal and state laws.

It is 9:10 a.m. You have until 9:40 a.m.

No comments: