Sunday, September 19, 2010

?? Is this the Right Obama Fam Church Photo?

I just found an article about Obama and his family in church but I don't know if the photo is the right one, that accompanies it.

In this photo, Michelle Barak is wearing a pattern with the colors I was getting earlier today.

It's from "Belief Blog".

I thought I was getting something more geometric or defined with these colors, but did think flowers and these colors. I don't know that this is correct for today's date and I could have been getting a more accurate impression of someone else maybe, but I don't know.

If this is what I got, I got one of those halfway there impressions.

I need to lost this wardrobe guessing track of mind. I think I shocked myself into some mode where I am checking now, but I haven't been trying to find out or asking, so it's pointless.

Today, for my part, I just wore what was lying next to eachother and looked clean enough. Jeans, brown boots, blue tank top with a brown scarf and then added a beige sweater over it when it got cold, with my blue and white bag (which is a reeaaal find, I must say, well, the secret is for another day but lets just say it's not a $300 bag).
******************
No, I think that MAY have been what I was getting. I thought I saw more orange but there is orange in the print and I almost wanted to add yellow but didn't and there is yellow too.

I don't know. I thought it was some kind of flower print or a geometrical print, but I think this is pretty close.

I either got a fuzzy impression of this dress or I got someone else somehow. In a different photo though, it made sense to me that it could have been this.

And I wrote about my impression before I ever went online and saw these photos.

I am trying to remember now when I must have had the impression bc it was when I napped for a short while and I think that it was between 11 a.m.-2 p.m. my time. I am pretty sure it was around the earlier time, so it would have maybe been about the time they were walking out in public. Not sure. First, I saw someone carving wood. Secondly, minutes later and not related, I felt, I saw the print of a dress. I do think it was some kind of bedpost or knob.

I honestly thought it was a little more defined, sort of georgia o'keefe in a way. Sort of a bold, georgia o'keefe kind of pattern, but it was also this fuzzy impression at first and then I tned to still try to "firm things up" in my mind later when I should just say "i don't know"

It sounds weird but I need to look at the towel in the bathroom. I remember thinking about what I got and then thinking, is it a pattern on the towel, and there was something to do with roses, but I can't remember if the towel had roses and I dismissed this thinking, no, I didn't get roses, or if there were no roses and then I thought, no, there WERE roses. I made some kind of comparison but I don't remember what it was without looking at the towel again. lol.

No comments: