Monday, September 13, 2010

What Is Going On (chad flooding)

I keep trying to click on the Chad flooding article and everytime I do, something gets interrupted. I can click on any other link and it opens fine but not this one. It has been happening for a half hour.

I went to headlines after making my post about water, just curious and thought that although I don't know what my impression was of, I wanted to look up this flooding event and see what's going on and someone keeps cutting me off from doing this.

My internet disconnects completely.

I can go to any other page, and about water too, but not anything to do with Chad flooding, none of the links or articles. Which is weird.
*************
It was still happening, so I had to look it up on someone else's computer. I read about it from his laptop.

I didn't see any of rushing waves like I got last night (it was around 6-8 p.m. I think, but not sure. It was light out still). I guess my image was of something else.

But the flooding looks bad there, like Pakistans flooding.

No comments: