Friday, September 17, 2010

image and this morning (pakistan idea) & queen colors

This morning I slept in. I rarely do,and usually wake early but I slept soundly, no dreams, until a little after 9 a.m.

I haven't tried to think of any images AT ALL after getting a few wardrobe calls right. It freaked me out a little and then I think, well what's that supposed to mean? I ask God if I should work on this and then I get stuff right, so it's a yes? I feel reluctant. So I didn't do anything at all and then out of curiosity, after cooking up a storm last night I sat outside and asked for one small thing and I got something but it's not like wardrobe where you can check it later.

I made chicken soup, did a lot of prep for hamburgers, for baked potatoes, and for salads. I made mac n cheese too but a little too much.

So then, I asked for one small thing about someone and I had an impression, not full image I don't think, and then I doubted it because I thought, "well, there is a white washcloth in the shower right now so maybe that's why I got a white washcloth". But I was thinking it was something from the past, of a mother and son maybe, and the woman was sitting somehow and her son (I think) in her arms with back to her and she had one arm around him and the other wrapped around and holding like a cold cloth across his forehead. He looked older but I thought it was for headache maybe, or something. I don't know.

Then I kind of vaguely thought I saw someone in a dark color shirt at a desk writing with a pen and then I was just tired and falling asleep. Seemed like a long desk of some kind. A man.
*********
So the impression of the mother with son was of a boy or young teen, and it was as if both were sitting and his head was against the chest of his mother, as she had her arms around him and held a cloth to his head while he was sort of raised up enough so he was not lying down. I might try to sketch the general idea but not at this moment.

This was of a royal family person but I think it might have been a crossed wire.

Then, I did get something about Putin the other day which I will never share--it was personal and not political at all...it wasn't a big deal anyway but there is no way to confirm so no need to wonder more. And then, this morning I don't know why but I had some impression of a high-up religious person who wear long johns. I wasn't asking to know but I was thinking about how some have tried to guess with me, and then this just popped to mind as a response to, well, and this is what so-and-so wears. I might say who on the religious person but not right now. With this, I sort of had the idea that God was letting me know in return for someone attempting to invade my privacy and share with others. I don't know when that might have been or why, but that's the feeling I got.
******************
Then I went to cnn and bbc and then local U.S. papers and looked at general headlines. Still want to look up a couple of things I tried guessing the other day but have not had any interest in doing any new guessing. Looked up Pakistan flooding specifically.

I don't know why someone can't start using some of the money to drill holes into the earth for the water to go underground or diverted somewhere else. That would be more productive than just shelling out money for new housing which will have the same thing happen to it all over again. Probably, money should be for emergent needs and drilling and getting into new huge pipelines or something and working towards a plan for prevention. It would help with what is going on right now and prevent this from happening in the future.

It looks like they border The Arabian Sea, when I looked at a topographical map, but I don't know.

Iran is right next door, which I hadn't realized. I have been thinking about the persian-iranian rice with the little berries in it, off and on...it's really good. I think it's time for lunch.

I want to check on some things for my son and then re. U.S. stuff after.
************************
Ohmigosh. I just looked at the royal gallery of images/photos which I didn't do the other day. The other day, I only freaked out about the peach outfit and that was it. And I saw Sophie was wearing a cream color which I had almost worn that same day. Anyway, who cares...but this next part is WEIRD! because the SCHOOL that Elizabeth was sitting in on the day I got her, I thought, in "green", the walls all around her are the exact same green color I got. I had thought maybe Camilla was wearing that peach color and Elizabeth was wearing that bright green, but it was Elizabeth in peach and she was surround by bright green. You can look it up online.

So I have to check some other things now. I think that's Philip by her side in the school photo and he's wearing tan. I thought I was getting someone wearing tan that day but I thought it was William of Wales in a tan jumper for his work.

Then, I guess it wasn't a "luxurious robe" maybe...but I am not sure which day I said I just saw Philip in something like a robe, and I got it 3/4 length but it may have been his jacket, which in some of these photos, looks to be 3/4 length. Wait, I mean calf length and that might be long not 3/4. I thought I was getting a bathrobe.

There was the pope too, in a robe of sorts, but I didn't get it in white, I thought it was darker.

I want to look up Obama and others.

I am just checking on past stuff. I have attempted zero wardrobe guessing in the last day or two. Nothing at all. I asked God for one small thing out of curiosity, last night, that wasn't wardrobe, but something about a person or a scene. I got something but don't know that it was correct.
**********************
I used the oven today to make a hamburger but didn't know it was being cleaned bc she was cleaning it yesterday. She had the thing out yesterday for cleaning and then today it was on the stove, but a different bottle and turned around so I didn't see it.

I looked for photos and didn't see any, of Obama or Michelle.

I sent in a complaint to the federal government about this matter with my son, and collusion with certain Canadian and U.S. officials, and I sort of put more of the blame on the U.S., but a few on the Canadian side were working against us to start as well. I mean, it was equal I think.

I know I need the records and documentation.

No comments: