Friday, September 17, 2010

sad vibe now

I felt fine, in general, until after looking up a few headlines an then felt a little bit of a sad vibe. It's 8:12 and it's probably my son. I don't know.

I saw William got his certificate, which is really good. Saw the photo posted, which was of an olive green jumper, not a tan one! It was from a different date, but anyway.

Then I looked up Sarah F. and she has come to mind a few times lately and did this morning, and read she did an interview today. I usually don't look her up but she came to mind.

I am trying to resolve a problem where the State of Washington is now trying to cut me off of any benefits at all.

After trying to get work here forever, I tried unemployment forever. Then I was stuck with having to go for migraine disability to have any cash at all, and it's nothing. So this woman sent me a letter stating I did not comply with services so will be cut off.

She assumed I had not complied. I complied to the letter, and had to send out an email, showing that because the requirement is to find a regular doctor, I had been trying to do this, for several months and not one single doctor is being allowed to be a doctor because every single clinic and hospital here, has blacklisted me and has said they refuse to see me.

I first went to Wenatchee Valley Clinic where they were more than happy to have my head exam done. But then they refuse to see me for migraine. I think seeing me for the head exam was a favor to a government person, not me.

I sent out an urgent email, listing my efforts and the places I have tried, and this should be sufficient, but I haven't heard from anyone yet, even though I emailed her supervisor too. I sent a second email today, asking again, to respond to my email and explanation or description of my efforts, and to please let me know, in writing, what is going on.

It shouldn't be a problem, because at least it's not my fault and all they have to do is call and confirm that I am telling the truth. But, because people in this town have wanted to try to screw me out of absolutely everything, I put it in writing again to try to prevent a discrimination. Discrimination against a disability. Nice, huh.

I started making my list again, of all the people and places here that have done really horrible things, and it's really bad. It is more than anyone could really imagine.

So, bad vibe now...sad at least. It wasn't too bad for a couple of days and then it's changed. I'll write more tommorow and try to finish my actual complaint which I was derailed from.

I feel sad about the horrible unicorn story too. They actually caught it and then it died. That is not good news at all. Then this story about a woman who threw acid on her own face--she said it was an assailant and then changed her story. I feel suspicous about it...maybe she said she did it so other family members weren't harmed for some reason. The one about the dad going on the bus to confront bullies...I dunno--sounds like a citizen's arrest to me. Just kidding, sort of. I don't really blame him and he was actually being kind in his own way, by not reporting them to police. I want to see the story where the bullies go to juvie. And not only that, no one needs bus drivers that fail to control the manner in which people behave on their bus. The bus driver shouldn't tolerate bullies and should report them. Condoms on a girls head and profanity and physical assault? 1 count sexual harassment and 1 count assault. Where is the surveillance video for the incident where the girl was assaulted? On casting stones...if that father gets misdemeanor counts, I would say the bus driver should be fired and the kids who assaulted the little girl see charges of their own. Especially if it was one of them who tried to fault the father.

I missed the Prince of Persia. Housemate here just said it was really good. I was going to watch and worked on a complaint instead. Looked up the synopsis tonight though and will see it someday.

Well, I looked up a few other people. Will discuss later.

No comments: