Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pattern on Putin's Shirt (misc) & asking U.S. to step it up

well, this is my ridiculous miscelaneous but I was curious to look closer again at the shirt because I had thought there was some faint pattern maybe so I wondered. Then this man walked by me with a blue shirt and a very faint checkered or criss cross pattern, really subtle, and so I looked again and think possibly this was on Putin's shirt too. It looks like some kind of texture. I don't know. Other patterns were around him too, with the man next to him and then a guy taking photos in stripes who Putin would be seeing I suppose.

I am too nervous to try to think about any images tonight. Just working on legal stuff.

I had the word "dramamine" come to mind, like someone had to take one or thought about it tonight, but that was it. I think dramamine is for sleep and not nausea but I can't recall.

I got my thing filed for my son's injunction, to restore visits.

I have to still file a couple of other things by tomorrow and then I'll be done for now, for a short time. Tomorrow, early, to mail and I know I can get it done.

I would really like to have some support from U.S. persons at this time, in figuring out a way to put my son back into my care and resolve other issues so that we are free to move on.

I have had someone do the overheating on my laptop the last 2 days again. Right after the Iranian woman was freed, it started up again. Why? I don't know. And if someone is doing this to me, my son is not well either.

I walked out of the library, after discovering it was really a "blue jean" day and all these SUVs and cars went by, some very happy and I think cheering in a way. But it was strange because a small thing like that, I just sensed a sadness from someplace. And with my son. I only think of my son.

I want the ridiculous stuff dropped. My lawyer is not working to help and neither is the Prosecuting Attorney Miller. I asked to have the latest "deal" explained and my own lawyer wouldn't even explain it to me.

I want this to be resolved and after what my son and I have been through, there is no reason not to.

I filed this thing with court but accidentally used "Hague Treaty" instead of a term for international children's law treaty. But Hague could certaintly apply too.

I do NOT want my son experimented with. Period. He is NOT government property and I and my family have been through ENOUGH. You've basically killed enough of us, with your experiments, too, like my Great-Uncle Howard. So you killed my Great-Uncle Howard, you allowed my other Uncle to get sick from agent orange and other experiments in Vietnam, you kept my mother and father and family under surveillance (from as much as I'm beginning to gather) and you allowed my parent's first baby to die. All in the Great State of Washington.

My son deserves better and so do I.

Oh, and most recently, had someone connected with military telling me about some school in Seattle for kids who are "indigo children" and psychic, like for my son.

I do not want to live in this state and I don't want my son in a school where he is going to be tracked and treated like a guinea pig.

I very distinctly recall trying to refuse his being assigned a social security number and we went through serious harassment because of it. There is a legal exception for having one and I tried to do this and started having problems from every known government office in the whole area. It is none of anyone's damn business. I was forced to give my son a number when I wanted to wait until he was working and he would have one on his own.

I went out of my way to protect him and his identity and keep his life private and not as a number, and instead I've had to do the exact reverse in making his life public, just to get some notice from somewhere so some groups have oversight and other good people can look in on what is going on.

So who has died in my family and been abused with no help from the U.S.?

I could write down a long list and a lot of these people had problems in Washington state. Then, my grandfather died in Idaho and looking back, I am not surprised if someone began putting pressure on him when I got into litigation and didn't realize what horrible things people would do to retaliate.

If any Marine died for me, it was him.

So if the U.S. wants to do me and my son and this country a big favor, you could start by putting an end to the "use" and exploitation. You do not have my consent or my son's consent and you are not going to have an easier time with hostages in the future if you cannot treat your own citizens with some respect.

There are people who know who I am who have authority to do something and they should step up to the plate and do something. Instead, now even my legal matters have become fodder for experimentation--what will I write or do or say next?

Leave my son alone and make sure he is protected if you know of others who refuse to leave him alone.

So that said, I think I have some bargaining power because I wouldn't have all this attention for nothing. I want this mess with my son straightened out and for him to be returned to me and for the harassment and false arrests and set ups to end.

No comments: