Monday, September 20, 2010

computer overheating didn't quit

It quit for a short time and then just continued.

I'm really tired of this.

My son and I are abused by persons in our own country, and with seeming consent from our own government.

If someone were trying to hold criminals accountable or investigate, they would be sitting down with me to examine what is going on. My son and I would not be treated like guinea pigs either.

None of it is necessary. I had every single psychic facility now that I did when I was a kid and in high school and in fact, it was maybe even stronger then.

The use of gang tactics against me and my son, to punish and harm us, has been turned into being covered and continued for "legitimate US experimentation" which is still tinted with gang overtones.

There is no excuse for it.

My son and I want to be free from the gaming and this kind of thing. I want my son back and what has happened surmounts to kidnapping by state actors in my own country. Yet they had help with a few comrades in Canada.

I have to amend my complaint again, but this is not going to continue.

I have people who even know me, who work for the federal government, trying to cover this up. I might have to make a list again, of how many people in my family the U.S. has targeted, experimented with, and allowed to die.

No comments: