Friday, September 10, 2010

image of man over a rod or bedpost or sceptre?

I had an impression of someone, a man, holding onto something that was wooden or golden and was like a pole with some kind of knob on the end.

It was centered in the middle and the man was holding onto it with both hands with this in the very middle and almost seemed like praying. A state of praying but it wasn't a religious person. I had an impression of who it was but don't want to say bc it might be really wrong and was about someone else. Maybe it was a post of some kind, with some sort of knob at the top.

I only saw from about waist up and it was slightly vague but I saw it centered and someone seriously in contemplation or prayer.

The color was golden but it may have been either gold or something like that, or wood that was lighter. I don't believe it was dark. It seemed lighter and was smooth.

I had it around 11 p.m. PST tonight.

My first impression was of prayer or deep thought and then the next was, "What is this?" and I secondly thought or hoped it wasn't someone who was standing up chained to this but I didn't get it like that...

I am not really sure about what it was. Someone flashed to mind, and then next I saw this other posture or thing, with something in the middle. I saw it like directly across from the person holding it or onto it, who was facing me but maybe head sort of bowed.

Then, after writing this, I sensed a good positive and strong energy like someone somewhere read it or something connected with someone.

No comments: