Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Justin Collier: Corrupt Attorney at Law

I had several individuals tell me I needed to get a new lawyer.

Just as I am trying to do this, and also trying to get a straight answer out of him, when he has only met with me ONE time in over 2 months and cancelled on me, he tried to pull out a personal defense of his own, claiming he had to request a mental health evaluation.

This is a JACKASS lawyer with no ethics.

Like I said, he met with me ONE time and constantly cancelled our visits.

Not only that, he wouldn't even give me a straight answer and discuss with me what the Prosecution was actually trying to offer me, because one minute he's telling me it's one thing and then the next minute he claims it's something else.

I asked him to let me know or I was going to file my notice for in forma pauperis for federal court and then he tries to lay this personal defense out.

He's corrupt.

Not only that, he attempts to protect others who are corrupt.

He was even trying to get me to waive attorney-client privilege on email I sent him.

He also lied and told me I had no right to a copy of my legal file.

This is a lie as any client has a copy to the information in their case file.

He was looking forward to having me go before Judge Warren and was telling me he wouldn't recuse the Judge when I said there was prejudice enough to recuse him. He WANTED me to go before Judge Warren. When I refused to waive my attorney-client privilege today and then also showed him my grounds for having this Judge recused, he attempted to do a favor for himself and the Judge, knowing they were going to both be screwed.

No comments: