Sunday, September 26, 2010

Image of A Leg Bone (obama?)

I tried to focus and pray and clear my plate for a few minutes. I asked for something about Obama but I am not sure, it could have been a crossed wire. I wanted something hidden, and for the credit to be to God, but I guess hopefully also benefiting the return of my son to me as well. I can't help but have this wish.

So I prayed and I got a leg bone.

I saw a leg and then saw the bone inside of the leg (in the mind's eye only of course).

I have never heard or seen anything about him that has ever resembled an issue with any bone in the leg, but I sort of saw this from straight on or an almost 3/4 angle and with person facing my direction and it was the leg, from that perspective, on the left, so it would be HIS right leg, whoever this was.

It was a long thigh bone.

Why in the world? I don't know. For all I know, maybe he went through a security scan and it picked up his thigh bone for some reason.

But I don't know what about it. Old injury or new? no idea.

I didn't see it like an x-ray scan. I saw it like first I saw this person's leg and next I was seeing the bone underneath. hahah. Like x-ray vision! But I didn't see anything except for the leg bone, nothing personal like underwear or anything. Really, just that section of bone too.
*******************************
The other thing that came to mind, for someone who I don't even know and so I'm not sure who it was but he was taller and that's all I got. When I was listening to the radio and the Eminem song "Like The Way You Lie" came on, I saw someone boxing at a boxing bag to this song and then in a ring too, sparing or something with this song. But somehow professional, with gloves and everything. This other thing was completely different and separate, and had nothing to do with the image I go of Obama (Obama-I-think).

I almost want to say tall and dark hair but I don't know for sure. Just got a lot of practice.
********************************8
I just looked some things up and see that his father lost both legs in a car accident but that isn't it.

It might have been that I was thinking about him and then got something for someone else. It wasn't the stripe on his black pants or anything. The impression was of some kind of bone of some kind.
**********************
If I am wrong, I must have gotten it for someone else, however I was specifically praying about Obama and then it's possible I somehow missed the mark in some way. I was trying to filter from my imagination and what was correct and I might have gotten it wrong.

If I'm right, maybe I could have a more private audience next time I have something to share. I don't know, I mean, I'm trying to be helpful.

I thought, since he's playing basketball supposedly, today, maybe he just got bumped or a bruise, but then why would I get a bone instead of that? I guess bones can be bruised too.

I felt a good connection with God and something was right and I don't think he would steer me wrong when I am asking for his help. But I am new at this and might have things to work on.
****************
Then I tried looking up health problems but I am not seeing anything. I see maybe he smokes but nothing else, at all, to go by.

Anyway, I didn't mean it as an attempt to disclose security things, if right. I mean well, even though I wrote I wanted to start looking up personal stuff about Dept. of Justice people if things don't straighten out...I took that post down.

I just ask for protection and freedom for my son and I, esp. my son. But I felt that if this is right, it was given to me, to share because God knows my only forum right now is a public one.

I will keep working on things I guess.

I suppose it is something I'm supposed to work on. I guess I got that answer when I asked God and then said okay then, show me what people are wearing and I was so close. I'm just not super enthused in some ways because it means more than just guessing and doing symbolic rituals. It means being in touch with, and in good standing with God.

Also, disclaimer to say no one but the person themself can know if it's true for them and no one can assume anything bc it is true I could be wrong. So please do not base ideas about things I say, because I'm sometimes right and still sometimes wrong.

One thing that I would like, is an opportunity to quickly move past the problems I'm having with corruption in this case with my son and just live and work in a different state. I cannot get justice or equality here. There are good people, but it seems bad ones have most of the power and control here.
****************************
Oh, I don't know if this is a real document, but I just found something! I didn't think the President's medical stuff was put online. I didn't think it was for the public either!

I just found something about a Feb. 28, 2010 medical examination of the President done by the Bethesda, Maryland Naval Hospital.

I am wondering if it's right.?

On THIS one it notes no problems except for femural (thigh bone) pain, stemming from a knee problem. However, on this report, they note the LEFT leg. ?!

I guess, very close but I thought it was his right leg. I wonder if there is either a new problem on the right thigh or if I just got the wrong leg somehow.

If this report is right, I am a little excited by the fact that I got only this and it was hidden from ME at least, even if it was somehow online, I didn't find it until later. Really nice to find though,,to see a kind of confirmation so I don't feel wacky.

Anyway, I will just leave it at that then.

I hope I can find out if it's a different leg too, sometime, or if I just got the wrong side, not being clear enough for some reason.

The way I got it was interesting because I saw just pants and was thinking about something, to get something, and then I got the pants and then it went, my field of interior vision or whatever, went right to actual bone and I got the idea "femur" but I just wanted to go with thigh bone in case there are other bones in the thigh besides the femur.

Thanks for putting up with me while I figure all of this out at least!

I guess that wasn't bad after all. His physician was/is listed as a Jeffrey Kuhlman.

No comments: