Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Legal: No Agreement in Writing

First of all, I had some people who were kind of laying off the harassment but then last night it was like a few of them struck it up again. Which I question, on the basis of there not being very good luck in that pot. It seems I keep getting screwed over on that settlement and I wonder why it's fine one moment and then not the next. I haven't forgotten who has been mean to me and my son.

The only tragedy is that I think there are a few people who went after us in outright hatred and then later regretted it because they made some kind of discovery themselves.

Anyway, with this case of my being allegedly 8 feet too close to some property I never should have been "banned" from to begin with, I asked to see this agreement thing in writing and everyone refused. I kept asking what it was and to have it described to me and at first I was told it would be for 6 months, which would make it an informal agreement. But then, after being refused meetings with my public defender, I was finally sent something in writing, but after 4:30 p.m. the day before a hearing.

Where I am not going to get a continuance unless I show evidence that I have tried to meet with my lawyer and see this thing in writing and have not been successful. I also have all the Judges named in stuff and there isn't one of them that doesn't have a serious enough conflict of interest.

I asked for a copy of exactly what it was and finally my lawyer sent me something, but it's on his stationary, not the Prosecuting Attorney's stationary. It's also from an "Edgar" when it should be from a Jordan Miller. So, since this should be coming from the Prosecuting Attorney's offices and I haven't even seen one from them yet, how am I suposed to say I could agree to the terms and just do away with the headache of taking everything to new venue and trial?

I mean, before even making a request for change of venue, I wanted an opportunity to actually examine what agreement it would be that is working for everyone, to eliminate cost or headache. They know they've been wrong to harass me in the past and everyone still knows that what was done was wrong, and then it became an allegation following an order which never was lawfully in place when I was blocked from submitting my evidence to the court to prove innocence.

No comments: