Tuesday, September 14, 2010

someone deleting my posts (about obama and putin)

I just made more comments on my last post and someone started blocking the internet connection and deleted what I had written.

I wrote what I was guessing Obama was wearing today and how it was something that came to mind when I thought about Charles but in this moment I had a blue come to mind while this morning the other alternative was black and white suit with gray tie. I guessed Michelle was wearing pink but she wore that yesterday and I don't know about today.

Then at 1:11 p.m. or a little before, I tried to guess what Vladimir Putin had been wearing and all I got, consistent, was a white oxford shirt. Long sleeved white shirt. I looked him up and today he was wearing a white shirt with a black jacket and a black tie. I didn't get the jacket or the tie but then I looked at the time in Russia and maybe it's because he wasn't wearing them at some point and that's what I got, just the white shirt after the tie and jacket were off. It was a little past midnight in Russia when I tried to guess about Putin. I don't know if he goes to bed early or was up or what, or if he'd already changed out. But I did get a white shirt and nothing detracted from that impression.

Something about "Rasheed" or a Rashid also came to mind, around 1:20 but I don't know if it was someone from Iran or basketball. Have no clue.

Well, someone is amused about something because I sense it. Smirk smirk. Amusement at 1:33 p.m. my time. (in a good natured way)

No comments: